3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UnquestionableRumble 18.05.23 05:00 pm

The crate bug in the "Swords and Dumplings" quest;

Guys, help me out with some advice if you've had this happen. There is no way to chalk the third drawer. It is the very first one when I enter. Just no "inspect" button. Reinstalled different repacks and shoved his saving - the situation is the same. Trying to finish this quest through the console, or at least this part of the quest, which is buggy - also does not help, nothing gets done, as if the command in this quest does not work at all because of this bug. Trying to roll back with his save at the beginning of the quest - nothing changes. What to do with this box, can anyone tell?

14 Comments
Sort by:
v
veterrock 18.05.23

Is the witch's instinct working?

U
UnquestionableRumble 18.05.23

Of course, the boxes that need to be marked are all highlighted in red, but only two of them, which are at the back of the warehouse, I was able to put chalk marks on.

v
veterrock 18.05.23

What version of the game?

U

v
veterrock 18.05.23

Try downloading 4.03 GOG Rip by Insane Ramzes

U

This is the version that caused the problem in the first place. First I installed the portable, then galaxy-rip, both 4.03, then I installed 4.02. The problem was and still is.

D
Dmitriy_1981 18.05.23

super edition, screwing up something that was working fine takes some skill too:)

z
zolthan 18.05.23

load an earlier save

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.05.23

And the worst thing for the author is that he can not roll back to v 1.32, and "Swords and dumplings" is somewhere around level 24, passed more than half the game

D
Dmitriy_1981 18.05.23

Well, not more than half... Roughly speaking, a third. It's possible to replay it. I found my old 1.31 repack in the winter and went back to the previous version. The question is why make a re-release at all if it's unplayable in fact...

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.05.23

The main story ends somewhere around level 32. If "Swords and Dumplings" is level 24, that's more than half of the main game should be passed.

The question is another - why even make a re-release if it's unplayable in reality...?

I don't know, I just replayed 1.32 and can't get enough of it. Without any replay, I launched it from the GOG, I don't let it update. The GOG doesn't let me roll back to 1.32, but I downloaded 1.31 backup, downloaded DLC, Russik and patch 1.32, put it all there, added to the GOG and cut the update off.

O
OSKaR2255 19.05.23

This is a very rare problem that occurs on absolutely all platforms. And it has nothing to do with even re-releasing. I had this once on PS4. The only thing that helped was saving quite early.

D
Dmitriy_1981 19.05.23

In my case, there is one difficulty. I'm playing with mods for a long time, but the official edition of the game the normal exe-file necessary to run the compilation of scripts was replaced by the Launcher, and some mods can not be installed. So I had to look for my own repack.

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.05.23

Pack 1.31?