3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
A Straight Moonshiner 19.05.23 06:00 pm

What do you carry, a sniper rifle or an assault rifle?

The arsenal itself, the blacktail, the fighter, the dead butterfly. And here the sniper and the assault rifle. Ammunition is the same, the optics are put both. What do you recommend to take?

12 Comments
Sort by:
r
ros789 19.05.23

The second sniper rifle is better than the assault rifle consumes a lot of ammo.

pistol punisher, police shotgun, killer 7 if there is no bombardment

Y
Yurkets 19.05.23

Snap the first, it is 2 times more powerful than the second if pumped to the full! machine gun just shot and in the box for sale

A
Aila_210 19.05.23

Are the guns that appear new make sense to buy? Or you can run with the Punisher until the end of the game?

A
A Straight Moonshiner 19.05.23

Well, for me, the blacktail is cooler than the Punisher, but there's nothing hanging on it.

P
Pavel Rally 19.05.23

There is a table with information about all the weapons. https://www.playground.ru/resident_evil_4/news/igrok_sozdal_tablitsu_s_informatsiej_obo_vsem_oruzhii_iz_resident_evil_4_remake-1619545

A
Aila_210 19.05.23

How effective is a high level of penetration? Or is damage more important?

V
VSoyer 19.05.23

Carry what you like. I carry a Mauser, a sawed-off, a butterfly, a crossbow, a sniper and a tmp. There's plenty of room, no ammunition.

J
Jeliya Jam 19.05.23

I never used either one or the other. If there was any ammo, I quickly dumped it into the assault unit and put it away in a drawer.

Y
Yurkets 19.05.23

Everything to your liking. I change the gun when the gun is halfway through the game and do not pump it because there is something else to pump

s
saa0891 19.05.23

As already written above the first sniper SR M1903 top, much higher on damag, against bosses and mini-bosses indispensable (first pump up damage and rapidity, then you can clip), from the guns naturally Blacktail, of course you can take and free Mauser in the third chapter, he on damagah above,But it is too slow, low rate of fire and speed aiming to the same what would be more accurate to shoot would also have to hook the butt and this is still room in the inventory, although the accuracy at close and medium-range is not important (well, for crossbowmen have the same sniper), and this is the most frequent situations because .

But the speed of fire in many situations and the Blacktail, it helps and bosses quickly poured lead.

The main thing is to have the ability to use a sniper in the short and medium range.

W
Walеn 19.05.23

Ahahaha, but armed to the teeth. ????

B
BaGa-HaCkEr 20.05.23

Karyak is the most imbovy avik.

With a full boost it's actually a magnum, only you need to hit the critical places (head, plaga, etc.) and more ammo.