3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lambopro 19.05.23 07:00 pm

Is the game finally dead or is it still alive?

Say please

10 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeathCold 19.05.23

If you're talking about support for this game, in case you didn't know, the whole old NFS series stopped being supported last year, if I'm not mistaken. That is, from Underground 1 to Undercover, none of the NFS games are supported. That is, Underground, Underground 2, Most Wanted, Carbon, ProStreet and Undercover are officially dead.

Yes, they are playable, but to play them online, you need, so to speak, to do the tambourine dance and all sorts of software.

L
Lambopro 19.05.23

I know that they officially stopped supporting them last year, and I meant support from the game's community, not from the creators.

J
Jake Sully 19.05.23

Most Vanted as well as Underground 2 will never die, because they are legendary games. They will always be downloaded and played. Modify

D
DeathCold 19.05.23

I can't say for sure about the community, but I think people still play these games. Mods for them come out, and in general, who cares about this series. I sometimes play too, but rarely, because I'm bored with the same thing.

Z
ZonvSky 19.05.23

living in the hearts of fans

P
Pirate_In_Law 19.05.23

For developers, it's a bygone era; for fans, it's a timeless classic.

S
Sanya721-DNR 20.05.23

I wonder why you ask that? What is the real purpose of this thread? More than 50% of the people on planet Earth know, have heard of, or have played this game. And they still do, and in this day and age, to this day it is on everyone's ears. And as long as NFS games, old or new, will be recognizable or playable (online or not) - they will be forever. I give you the answer to your question - this site has a search, use it, enter "Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005)" go to the tab files, and see what date created the latest mods. This is your answer to the fact that the game supports the community NFSMW 2005 or not, and immediately everything will fall into place. And if about foreign communities you are interested in information - you're in the wrong site.

V
Vladimir1431 20.05.23

Underground 2 and Most Wanted 2005 will never die, they will still be downloaded and modified with ENB mods, textures, etc. These games are legends.

D
Derdinator7856 20.05.23

It is, of course, alive. Among all the games in the series, this part has almost the largest modding community. Dig a little deeper before you ask such questions.

_
_N7. 20.05.23

Payback is dead, Heat is dead, Unbound is convulsing there too, but this game has stood the test of time, it's more interesting to play than all the latest NFS games. A couple of days ago replayed it again. I'll be playing it again in the near future.

And what about the support from the fanbase, then one Pepega mod of what only stands, passed it and got a lot of fun and positive, purely to humor. Yes, and incidentally, mods on the game still do.

In general, in Most Wanted 2005 year, a lot of people still play, and not because the new computer can not pull, but because the old stupid interesting, and it says that the game is very much alive.