3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Focuses 19.05.23 10:00 pm

Does the game no longer work? If so, why are they still selling it?

Hello, a couple of days ago I bought a license for the game, as a result, a couple of days I can not use the purchased product, literally, I can not play it, not only that stupid does not work icon on the desktop, and have to go to the EA store, in fact, there I bought the game, and there I press play, I was thrown into the bottelog, where I have nothing really can not do, that is, I have a problem is that infinite server load, and all! But more than that, even the company is not running, I searched the internet and looked for ways in the end, not one did not help, delete the file from the EA servers, no, go out and then back into the bathtelog, no, reinstall the wind I certainly will not, because I have everything new and not even a year yet, as a result, I do not understand ... I just wasted my money? I bought this game and now I just admire the icon on my desktop? Is the game type no longer supported or what?

15 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 19.05.23

You can try to download the game without the internet. as far as i remember there was some kind of nonsense that the game was loaded through the browser and there had to be installed some kind of thing for the browser and i did not like it and i unlocked it.

You can try to download the game without the internet.

F
Focuses 19.05.23

What to do if you want to play multiplayer? As not for the sake of it mostly and play in Battle and yes, there throws in the browser, it is in this bathtelog through which actually and run the game

J
Jeff-xxx 20.05.23

Everything works, I play periodically, runs from battlelog. You enter the server, there is a connection, then the game starts, it may not expand to full screen, look at the taskbar. Also installed punckbuster, it should hang in the process, see task manager. 3 is still cool to play, atmospheric, understandable, without whistles.

A
As Obormott 20.05.23

If memory serves me correctly, Battlefield 3 only runs through BattleLog. That's also where the server browser is located. People, although there are very few of them, still play it. And there shouldn't be a problem.

D
Dimon10255 20.05.23

It's working. just played yesterday.

do not forget the two punkbuster progs .Without them it will not let in.

F
Focuses 20.05.23

These apps can't run on my device, I have no idea why and it still doesn't fucking work

D
Dimon10255 20.05.23

It's strange. Are you sure you installed everything you need? It's just the game itself only downloads the service (pbsvc), not the update (PBsetup).If anything, add to Battlelog (link in the profile), I'll try to help.

F
Focuses 20.05.23

Check the batellogger, I've sent you an application

F
Focuses 20.05.23

I can not even start the game, let alone play it, I have an endless connection to the servers and even alone can not go, stupid endless loading in battlog, the game does not even go

F
Focuses 20.05.23

That's exactly the problem, I can't play at all, I have a stupid endless connection to the server and I can't even log into the company.

A
As Obormott 20.05.23

Well, it's probably a computer problem. You need to Google it.

F
Focuses 20.05.23

As I said, my computer is not even a year old and new, so that's out of the question and everything on google didn't help either

A
As Obormott 20.05.23

If it's new doesn't mean it's okay. It's possible that some programs are missing. In the package with the game is a folder redist, this contains the necessary programs for the correct operation of the game. You need to run each installer there as an administrator.

D
DAMIRON30 21.05.23

The problem is in your browser, change it.

D
Dimon10255 21.05.23

He had a problem with the integrity of the files