3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jurez1985 20.05.23 05:00 pm

On startup, there is an error \"The program stopped working;

I downloaded the game folder (always if there is such a do), run with different shortcuts, and the louncer two others, not even go into the game, the classic error "stopped running the program," Windows 10, super vidya 2070, RAM 24gb, comp last game pulled to the maximum, but in the same Ancharted tambourine were lagging series until I put the headphones usb and immediately started walking and go figure this out, with Hogwarts Legacy was no problem at all, even I'm afraid to imagine that there may be, the game version 1.I don't know what else to try)

Hogwarts legacy didn't have any problems at all.

12 Comments
Sort by:
C
CT3H 20.05.23

What would I do in this situation.... Replace the crack separately... If nothing... download another repack... If nothing... I don't know.

M
MeduzaRUS 20.05.23

RTX 4090 is needed????

j
jurez1985 20.05.23

I thought so for some reason.

A
Aleks LIVE 20.05.23

game run 1060 6gb normal

D
Dakini 20.05.23

Download another rip. But the optimison in the game and on the last patch is zero.

v
veterrock 20.05.23

Windows 10 what version(Windows 10 (1909) and up (x64)?

G
GAZ-M20 21.05.23

Paging file must be enabled if it is disabled and make it 40 GB. Preferably on the system drive. Many people find it helps, based on their feedback.

M
MeduzaRUS 21.05.23

????

j
jurez1985 21.05.23

Briefly solved the problem stupidly disabling the built-in graphics card (experience dancing with drums is) now the game stupidly hangs on the little girl in the house, in one place or after an explosion in the window, and the sound continues to go to a certain point after hanging video, when compiling hanging in the game and after the compilation was the first video hanging at all) and the process and the application in the manager responds normally does not hang mode....

D
Denis Kyokushin 21.05.23

System selection

C
ContextualDzordz 21.05.23

Dude, you're my savior. One hundred thousand pluses to your karma and all the goodies you can get. I also have a 2070 and since its release I could not beat this problem. All patches put, all bourgeois forums searched, no one had this problem. And most importantly could not understand what she does not like, because the error is common. Helped only launch with Vulkan mod, but it was crutches. And here everything ran. Thank you very much.

v
veterrock 22.05.23

And in the description could write that you have a laptop, (in short cope with the problem stupidly turning off the built-in graphics card (the experience of dancing with tambourines have), judging by your iron parameters at you all should fly, tune the system, you constantly have one problem with the games, you experienced expert fuck ...