3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bogdan Mastdaev 20.05.23 08:00 pm

Things in Unbound that are annoying

Physics. Our favorite frostbite. If the first two game weeks I really got high from the game, then starting from the third week the burning ass increased every day.
The car starts drifting worse in the rain. Do the developers know about aquaplaning? The layer of water between the tire and the asphalt does not improve the grip, but on the contrary, but not in this game.
Excessive detail. A lot of small and large differences in height. Bars, some debris, jumps and stuff. This does not interfere with B and A class cars, starting with A+ you are constantly catching the car.
Understeer and oversteer. And that's all on one car. At low speeds, it's 50/50 whether you can get the car to drift to make a corner. At high speed, a slight turn of the "steering wheel" can easily take you off perpendicular to the road. Losing your position and restart.
Destructibility of objects. Some fences you demolish without any problems, others you crash. Why? Just because. Script scene of the accident, which is triggered by a light touch of the wall, the car traffic, indestructible fence, the opponent's car, the cop's car, whatever. The game fiercely spams cops along your route starting at level 3. The game forces you to chase cops after certain races, even if at the finish line in the radar view of a single cop was not. Thankfully I figured out how to skip all the chases in time. You can not remove the "call" on the delivery of the car. I have already earned enough money overnight I already have a level 5 cops, I'm going to the shelter. You press accept the delivery route, the patch disappears, you select the shelter on the map and the patch reappears! Great, thanks. The constant chatter in the garage, that in the freeroom. What the fuck? The story in the Nfs has always been for a tick. If in Heat you could turn off the subtitles and the sound of the voices, just to play, then here you can turn off the voices only. Difficulty of opponents. Want to mein your first car the whole game, moving it to the next class with tuning? Don't want to buy sports and super cars? Second, third, fifth place, get it, sign it. No, there's enough money, but I'm not enjoying the races from week three, I'm burning up from the constant restarts. Yes, I lowered the difficulty to the minimum, yes, I used 10 restarts and didn't win the race or even make it to the prizes, thanks to the first and second points among others. Balance. Drift and teykover is the type of race, which well just can not really lose, on the other side of the high-speed races lose the hell out of it, because your car is stupid lacking a maximum and you bypass like standing still. You can not miss tracks in the garage. Very strange decision, in the freeroom and the races can, but you can not in the garage. Why not? Simply because. I had to lower the volume of the music in the garage to zero and tuning cars in silence. Although, no, what silence, the fifth point. Lack of fast travel. Yes do as in forza paid moving on the map, but the hell with it. Go through the whole map to the start of the next race is really boring. Music. Not all of it, but some of the tracks is just... I have no words. I understand the idea, and it is generally interesting in terms of ponatatyat tracks from different countries. But kamon, where is the rock?

19 Comments
Sort by:
l
litvite 20.05.23

The reason for the physics is not frostbite, but in the physics of drifting - mandatory drifting when cornering and that's all sharpened and sharpened lopsidedly. With the right hands on this frostbite you can make normal physics, such as it was in Rivals

S
Sanya721-DNR 21.05.23

When are people going to get wise to physics? Details change - change control, and if you change control, S***ka and physics changes!!! Learn to adjust the car, do not whine - no money to adjust, Farm. Pillars are made to force people to drive more carefully - not to tear down everything in a row in order to "cheat" cutting the track knocking everything in its path. If you get around the mobs, on the network you just can not play - customize your car. Calls, hmm - yeah, I see you have not caught up, these calls do not give you money, and shelter, if you do not reach. So you can get away from the cops not through the whole map to the shelter, and that one near you. This is what you need a career - pass it, and all the calls will stop. You're talking to you disturbs chatter in freeroom - so do not listen to her. Yes, with such nerves you're forbidden to play the race, joy is not razolbivayut on the table? Fast movement - but what is it for, because you want to play, and how to play without driving on the map, as you learn the roads, if you're going to jump on the map as a grasshopper. And do not learn the roads, and you'll be hammering into the pillars, walls, traffic. The whole fun of the cops in the fact that they are counted on the fact that you do not adjust the machine and you'll be easy to get, you have a whole map - take them away from the shelter in which you want to hide on the other side of the map. I mean, don't walk away from the cops next to the hideout. Don't try to tweak the game to suit you or what you've played before - tweak the game and you'll be fine.

S
Sanya721-DNR 21.05.23

No it won't, adjust the car and you won't need to go into a skid. And the "physics" will change. I'm laughing, well, how can you talk about physics, if you yourself change how the car will be driven. What physics? If the car would not adjust, in terms of driving, then we can talk about physics.

B
Bogdan Mastdaev 21.05.23

Online with such physics to go? Do I look like a masochist?
Do not tell me about the settings of the car, in the hit did not such a hat, there I choose any car that I like and played quietly.
I opened the shelter long ago, it calls for delivery.
What joystick? You think I play racing on a gamepad? All my life on the keyboard.
I at one time adopted the rules of pabek and basically had fun, then adopted the rules of the hit, a little tweaked and also fine, but there is nothing to tweak.
Permanent sweat is not fun. Enjoyment from the game I got the first 2 weeks, when you can not see the problems of physics, on the S and S+ class ass.
There is simply no point in playing it after the career, I almost all the bears in the first week, and the rest is boring, it's for fans of platinum.

B
Bogdan Mastdaev 21.05.23

Have you played this game at all? Did you make it to weeks 3 and 4? Lyric and Medusa fly ahead and try to catch up.
Don't make excuses for the game's crooked physics, it's crooked.

c
chromKa 21.05.23

on point 9 - there is a TELEPORT mod, it works even online

B
Bogdan Mastdaev 21.05.23

When the road is relatively flat all is stable and then at this point the car is slightly off the ground and all, crash.
https://youtu.be/p4frghfVHoU?t=110

That's more clearly: https://youtu.be/lTVCTQ5Ub1s?t=46 The car begins to bump at speed because of the differences in height on the track - you fly out.
The same: https://youtu.be/lTVCTQ5Ub1s?t=108
The car bounces, the wheels blocked, I flew into the wall: https://youtu.be/lTVCTQ5Ub1s?t=197
3 moments for 3-minute race. S+ class Gokni is crazy. Such speeds are not for the physics in general.
The only thing I have an assumption that if you take some kind of sport or super car, there by the dynamics of everything will be better. But the game does not indicate that I need any particular car, only a particular class. The car is maxed out at S+ 397

S
Sanya721-DNR 21.05.23

You don't have the car in tune, it has no traction - what are we talking about, what the fuck is "physics"

You don't have the car in tune, it has no traction - what the hell is "physics" about?

S
Sanya721-DNR 21.05.23

What do you mean by "physics"? The game is designed to set up the car. Wrong setting - it's all your fault "physics", eh? This game, in terms of control and tuning cars - a copy of nfsheat. If you somehow do not control the car it's not because the "physics" is crooked - but because you do not understand what the car needs for normal control.

B
Bogdan Mastdaev 21.05.23

You haven't played the game, so you're talking all this nonsense about customizing the car. Don't clutter up the comments.

B
Bogdan Mastdaev 21.05.23

Hit has no such problems.

N
NegativePolygon 21.05.23

The game in general is crap, I played it! Very cheesy and disgusting. I'd rather play Need For Speed 2015 and NFS - Heat)

U
Umar_4499 21.05.23

Brother is probably a fanatic of nfs as I understand it

About your claims I absolutely agree if even in the heat plus or minus the norm here is a complete fuck-up

I was driving in first place in the race and all of a sudden I don't know why the car goes from side to side in a curve and the speed drops to 20km and you get booed even nitro at this point does not help I tried to use nitro for these curves but once you use it when you get booed the car goes in a different direction and flies into the wall with all it has, I'm good at it

l
litvite 21.05.23

More than anything it pisses me off to go below 400 km/h, in the pabac for example the reger was going 440

and in the hit and anbound 395 max, mangled everything morons

l
litvite 21.05.23

I didn't like the hit, but the 2015 is good and the payback is cool too

l
litvite 21.05.23

I've played a lot and in 2015 and in peybak and in hit and now 240 hours in the anbaound, nothing is normally set up there, I came to the conclusion that it's all the fault of drifting and most likely tuning, as more physical parameters.

Because the car should easily turn, in the same games as a car stalls and does not give to go into a turn, that is, to go in you need to drift, hence the conclusion that the fault is in the forced physics of drifting

N
NegativePolygon 22.05.23

Maybe I went through the pabac I liked it

k
k0les0 22.05.23

Luckily I figured out how to skip all the chases in time...

Tell me how.

S
Salyarych 22.05.23

You shouldn't be playing nfs on the keyboard. In general, the racing game on the keyboard - very bad. In any case, when turning, on the keyboard car will turn twitching or maximal flying out to the side, but all because the keyboard is only one position of turn - all the way to the end. On the joystick you can turn the wheels to the angle you want. This way the car will obey you better.