3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PiRs0 21.05.23 12:00 am

A light source through textures

last few chapters began to appear such a thing. already 4 times I see it and does not disappear until the location is not passed or hz, I do not know exactly. first time it seemed in the castle, when he started collecting parts for the puzzle, after which begins chapter for Ashley. I do not know whether there is such a face, but I'm on a pirate, sorry)
by the way the gun is sometimes not in a holster despite the fact that it is not in the hands, and in the quick access box is there (I do not know whether the latter).
but this is the glow of the moon pussy, unlike the second, really annoying, because although not bright, but as if blinding. dark forces ...)

6 Comments
Sort by:
P
PiRs0 21.05.23

пополняю ленту приколов:

V
VSoyer 21.05.23

He reached the island on a pirate, no problem

P
PiRs0 21.05.23

some people have complained that in some places very strong sagged fps on both weak and powerful systems, and reducing the graphics did not help. i had the same problem, but accidentally cured this bug reinstalling the game. maybe then it is also possible to cure

N
Nell_0071 21.05.23

Passed perfectly with high fps on ultra. Played with a faceup, of course

R
Robot Koldun 21.05.23

It's nice that the game does not have any critical bugs. And these are not even conspicuous (unless of course you look for them)

P
PiRs0 21.05.23

I reinstalled it and the light bug and the texture bug that didn't sound cured