3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
ForcesNEW 21.05.23 10:00 pm

Problem/Lighting of textures when moving

Hello! Such a problem that I do not even know how to describe it...
In general, some textures on the move begins as if highlighted, observed mainly in 3D graphics when the world/room is poorly lit. In all games.
Graphics settings have no effect, help the unknown to figure out how to fix..

I'll stick a video or add a link: https://youtu.be/lUNLUFhbarc

6 Comments
Sort by:
F
ForcesNEW 21.05.23

Badware:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHz
NVIDIA GeForce 1080
16g RAM

Monitor: SkyView V27

S
SonyK_2 22.05.23

...some textures seem to light up when moving, mostly in 3D graphics when the world/room is poorly lit. In all games. Graphics settings have no effect...

Have you tried updating / rolling back to an older video card driver? Spoiler alert

P.S. There's a "Share" button under the video on YouTube. If you click it, copy and paste it into your post so other users can watch it here without having to click the link.

F
ForcesNEW 22.05.23

I didn't know about sharing.

Driver does not help.

And also, important or not, when I connect plus, at the same time, TV, with a repeat screen, everything is fine on the TV, but on the monitor as in the video :(
Any game settings of the monitor, everything I've tried, the problem does not change, maybe I need to set something in the panel Nvidia, but no idea what parameter may be responsible for this, and if the parameter, then why everything is fine on TV...

I feel that I need to use another monitor.

I have a feeling I'll need a different monitor...

S
SonyK_2 23.05.23

...everything is fine on the TV, but on the monitor it's like in the video...

Have you tried checking your monitor with special programs?

F
ForcesNEW 23.05.23

No, what kind of programs?

S
SonyK_2 23.05.23

...what kind of programs?

At least relatively simple ones like Dead Pixel Tester, IsMyLcdOK, etc. Do a search for "monitor testing software" and see what else pops up.