3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeathCold 22.05.23 12:00 am

A few questions about Fable 3

Hello, everyone! Anyway, I decided to finish Fable 3 completely, even though I didn't like it, and I have a few questions to ask.

First of all, what is Sauron's tower in the distance, and how do I get there? And is it even possible to get in there, or is it purely a skybox setting???

Second, how do I get all the stuff that comes with the DLC add-ons? Because, I've already gone through some DLC missions, but I haven't gotten the outfit for the main character, or the weapons associated with that DLC. So what do I have to do to get them?

A last question: how do I increase health? I mean, after going through the game as the good hero, something started killing me too fast. I'm so already a couple of times in the game merged, just because a couple of hits the same werewolves, and already starting to blush the screen. So the question arose, how to increase resilience, not to worry about what, the next annoying enemies you just spammed?

6 Comments
Sort by:
h
helenwn 22.05.23

Hi, long time pass Fable 3, despite the minuses, liked the game.

1) The tower in this part is a setting, you can't get into it. It's called the Spire. It's a reference to the second part of Fable, where it played a key role in the story. If you don't have an xbox 360, for which Fable 2 is exclusive, you can watch the walkthrough of the second part on youtube.

2) For armor, you can check out the guide https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2594112853#:~:text=Hero%20get%20the%20suit%20or,shop%20clothing%20Dress%20Fru-Fru.

There's a description of how to get all the armor in the game. In a nutshell, most things are bought in stores. It says that the armor from your picture is "bought in the Live-room store of the Sanctuary." As I recall the armor is supposed to come to you as a gift in the Sanctuary after you pass the DLC.

3) I don't remember about health, but try to upgrade the weapons you like to use (both the weapon itself and the skills for the seals on the road of power)+ buy more health potions and time dilation.

D
DeathCold 22.05.23

Thank you. It's a shame that the tower is just a decoration. I would have liked to have been there.

And how do I buy armor on Live if that same Game for Windows Live isn't supported anymore? Is there any easier way to do this, so to speak?

And with health, after passing on the good hero, it's just kind of fucked up. A couple of hits and you already have a red screen. At the beginning of the game, and in the middle, there was no such thing. That's why I'm asking. Because you in the game, this point is not explained. A weapon is something completely not pumped. For I have already tired to pound the enemies they have, fulfilling the conditions for its pumping, and it well does not! But the skills of the mage, shooting and master of sword fighting, I pumped to the maximum.

h
helenwn 22.05.23

If you have a license, then yes Game for Windows Live doesn't work anymore, so you can't buy armor. But I played on a pirate and I very much clothes and armor came as gifts in the sanctuary. If your health is really bad, then I can only advise to use a trainer and make yourself immortal, like this works https://www.playground.ru/fable_3/cheat/fable_3_trejner_trainer_16_1_1_1_3_lingon-800593

D
DeathCold 22.05.23

I have the pirate. But the DLC costumes and armor didn't show up. I can take screenshots of what I currently have.

h
helenwn 22.05.23

Maybe then it's the pirate, I had a repack from FitGirl. The DLC was fine there

Maybe it's the pirate version.

D
DeathCold 22.05.23

I tried downloading the repack from it, but no one is giving it away. And I got the repack from R.G Games, which is for July 11, 2013. The author stated that there is DLC such as:

Red Setter Dog Potion

Red Setter Dog Potion

I tried to download it but no one is giving it away.

Red Setter Dog Potion

Highlander Tatoo Set

Female Highlander Outfit

Male Highlander Outfit

Free Yule Hat

Five Star Dog Potion

Hair Pack

Dye Pack

Free Weapons

And here's what costumes I have available:

Spoiler