3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PROGRAMMER937 22.05.23 02:00 pm

Scale of Honor

Hello, now on chapter 3 and I wanted to boost my honor. When I was doing the bounty hunters quest, when I press alt, my honor jumps to the right but goes right back to the middle. Is this a bug in the game or just a small chapter?

7 Comments
Sort by:
b
barbarian 22.05.23

You can always pick up, greeting the population or doing camp work, chopping wood. I haven't noticed any bugs.

S
SUW 22.05.23

Don't sweat it. There's a story mission at the end of the game that gets you a wagonload of credit (I was running away when I did a bad ending). When you get a fishing rod, you can catch fish and release them. That'll give you a little extra honor.

P
PROGRAMMER937 22.05.23

It doesn't go up with all the extra quests, does it?

b
barbarian 22.05.23

Not all. Only where they give you a choice. For example, let someone go, pity in a mission. But on the map is often repeated random events, like wandering beggars, for a penny raises honor. You can also in the camp chop wood, etc., plus donate to the camp food, money

P
PROGRAMMER937 22.05.23

How much money do you have to donate to the camp to make the honor strip move even a little bit?

How much money do you have to donate to the camp to make the honor strip move?

b
barbarian 22.05.23

I honestly don't remember. I sacrificed in the beginning and then I gave up...usually $5-7. You can drop some munchies on Pearson, but there seems to be a lot

I don't know.

P
PROGRAMMER937 25.05.23

Passed the chapter for Arthur with full honor. I wanted to ask if I need to gain honor again by playing as John. Will the amount of honor affect the ending by playing as John Marston?