3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frost Westbrook 22.05.23 05:00 pm

How do I create my own weapon animations?

Good afternoon everyone, I was going to make my own stalker pack, but I can't figure out how to create my own weapon animations (reloading, running, etc.). I'm asking people who know how to do this at least a little bit to help me with this!

2 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dalarcsis 23.05.23

Hi! Good for you for raising this question at all) The topic is actually vast, and I can hardly tell you even a little bit. Honestly, I myself am a bit of a jackass in this area, but I know the basics. In general, all animations are made in programs oddly enough. In principle, I recommend you Blender, because it is the most convenient, and there are plenty of guides on it in YouTube. So, go ahead) Look at someone's tutorials on creating animations, and then try to do something yourself. Good luck!

P.s. If you never used the program before, I also recommend looking at Blender's YouTube tutorial. It's actually not hard to get used to it, almost everything looks easy. I'll tell you honestly: for beginners I know it's difficult, but I believe in you!

F
Frost Westbrook 23.05.23

Thank you, but in the time I've been trying to work with blender, I haven't even been able to move the stalker model around. The problem with the tutorials I've watched is that the video starts with the open model already set up, and the author already starts doing something with it. I don't know what model he opened and how he configured it.