3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pekaface 22.05.23 09:00 pm

What can I play with a joystick (not a gamepad)?

There's one like that. Most games just don't see it. GTA 5 is a zero.

I've got a zero.

11 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hobo Sex 22.05.23

TocaEdit Xbox 360 Controller Emulator to help, I used it to set up the joystick in GTA V.

p
pekaface 23.05.23

What can and does it even make sense to play on it? It's like everyone only plays on gamepads.

L
Lоken 23.05.23

Raced on a set of logitech x56 hotas + pedals from the wheel driving force at one time in Arma 3 on the helicopters and in Take on Helicopters similar.
I do not know if there is a point with a joy to race in any gta5, all the same similar joys are more for any sims and fly sims fit. But in the arcade without physics, where you have the vehicle is controlled by 6 buttons, you can play on the keyboard / gamepad without these cramps.

L
Law Rain 23.05.23

This is the perfect controller for Dark Souls! I recommend it.

p
pekaface 23.05.23

Sarcasm? I could never get it to work.

p
pekaface 23.05.23

Instead, it's an adjustment hassle. Half-pressed right trigger, I don't know what to do about it. I have to try to figure out the software by groping.

I don't know what to do.

L
Law Rain 23.05.23

Well... It depends which way you look at it)

The game itself is hardcore.

The game itself is hardcore, and some people find it difficult to play even with a regular gamepad. But there is a category of players who pass Souls with atypical gaming devices, such as dance tracks or... bananas.

p
pekaface 23.05.23

This joystick looks like crap. Is there anywhere you can play with it without any tinkering and that it gives some advantage over the controller?

S
SkyGame 24.05.23

This is more suitable for flight simulators.

p
pekaface 24.05.23

What do you recommend?

F
FeverishAbriana 24.05.23

It is very suitable for aviation simulators