3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SauronGamer 23.05.23 10:00 am

Problem with Easy Anti-Cheat

Starting the division 2 and weighs an eternal load easy anti-cheat, while all possible manipulations with the anti-cheat and checked the game files on several occasions. Any tips on what else can be done with the anti-cheat to make it start up normally and let me into the game.

4 Comments
Sort by:
v
vovangt4 23.05.23

Try to re-hash the game, I had no such problems, not in any game protected by this anti-cheat.

S
Sanya721-DNR 23.05.23

Try to re-enter Uplay if it doesn't help - uninstall the game and uplay completely, clean up any traces and install from scratch. This can happen because of the client itself Uplay. Some update has malfunctioned. Maybe the anti-cheat is fighting against some application, there are many options. This was more than once, try turning off your firewall when you start the game. And when you install any updates, just turn it off, it can block some files anticheat or game files when updating.

v
vovangt4 23.05.23

I also forgot to tell you to make sure the services don't disallow you from running this anticheat

A
Arevac 23.05.23

Try deleting the Easy Anti Cheat folder in the game folder and running the file check again.