3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
soulfox 23.05.23 12:00 pm

Three Dragons Farming Guide

I offer you the guide for The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. You'll learn how, where and how much to farm dragons in the game and what's useful from them.

This post in particular is a tip for newcomers to the game - I highly recommend starting to farm dragons early in the game. Especially Farosh and Neidra - they are the easiest. It's advisable to have two pieces of armor with fire resistance on Dinral, and that can be expensive for a beginner.

They are very easy to farm, and the loot from them falls quite a lot. You have enough for weapons and shields. Also, I didn't say it in the video, but all the pieces give when combined with an arrow:

Tooth +40 to attack and elemental effect
Horn +26 to attack and elemental effect
Scale +16 to attack and elemental effect
Drakolite +16 to attack, area damage with elemental damage

The video turned out to be quite long, sorry about that. But I tried to do it for you.

3 Comments
Sort by:
s
soulfox 23.05.23

It turns out that you can shoot a dragon in either leg and a claw will fall out.

You might also have noticed that the previews show a different dragon. The light one. This dragon is connected to the storyline. Didn't spoil it, and it's a little harder to farm. Because he was not included in the guide. He never goes down on the ground, so catching him is a bit more of a challenge.

The net already has a map of which path he's circling. You can catch him from one of the flying islands, for example. So if anyone needs it, keep it under the spoiler

Spoiler

Y
YarikDar 23.05.23

Thanks for the guide, and I thought they were decor and passed by.

s
soulfox 24.05.23

10 minutes of real time, not game time. That's how long it takes for the Dragon to upgrade and be able to give a resource again. For example, a horn. Except dracolith. How much does it take to update the dracolith do not know. Unfortunately the game lately periodically crashes, there is no way to conduct an experiment.

And yes, horn or scale is easy to get right on the dragon. You can stand on its head and hit the horn with a sword or other weapon.