3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NGeal 25.05.23 03:00 am

The game won't start

There was a problem with the game. When you start it immediately closes, and in the Roaming folder with the game was not created. What to do? It's a licensed game with a disc. Installed it on Windows 10.

6 Comments
Sort by:
p
pour 25.05.23

Creating the necessary folder did not work?

N
Nerves 25.05.23

Pirate the repack, if you know a trusted site, there and the fixes and so on in shito) Ah yes pirate bad, suffer on license))

Pirate the repack, if you know the site verified, there and the fixes and so on in shito)

N
NGeal 25.05.23

I understand that your answer is a bit sarcastic, and I am not offended, but I would still like to find a solution to the problem.

N
NGeal 25.05.23

No, unfortunately. It closed automatically, and it's still closing. I bought it a long time ago.

N
NGeal 25.05.23

I found a way, I had to download the patch to make the game run without the disk. Now everything works. And the rest is like with the second part.

N
Nerves 26.05.23

Yes, I have a license myself ... I downloaded the repack and enjoy it. Just have a license with old protection, which does not run on a dozen! I have to download a crack, or easier to copy ... While developers on the old games and spit, fans are fixing all kinds of problems in repack! Again, pirate the same very bad ))))