3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FiftyFour7250 25.11.19 03:49 pm

To the question about the purchase of credits at a low price (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

In General, I know, now have become popular sites and selling loans, but at an incredibly low price, I mean 14$ for 7560 loans. Decided to study the question, because to give your account to someone you do not want Google to buy IP and changing the country to Brazil, but apparently a lie, because he changed, and came 25.8$ per 7560. Yes, this is a very good price compared to the fact that initially, without dancing with a tambourine, but nevertheless, can be even cheaper. The only question is - how... Apparently there is not Brazil, and some other country. Maybe who knows or have any ideas? Please share))
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metalist1925 25.11.19

FiftyFour7250
for this ban. For sure. Each flew 3 months. Of course the ban is not forever, so see for yourself

F
FiftyFour7250 25.11.19

Metalist1925
Well, I would still have a chance... Only way to know would)

k
kz_sayat 25.11.19

FiftyFour7250
I bought a 32 r6 000 credits on the website. A month later was given the ban for a week. But all the things bought and the residues r6 left.

i
imitator26 25.11.19

FiftyFour7250
You're dead wrong, you buy credits with stolen credit cards and IP country change from the credit card that the protection has failed. At the time these bonehead trades in the incentive and sold new games at half the price in consequence of which the steam was withdrawn.
It's not worth it, the ban probably won't get a loss likely.

F
FiftyFour7250 25.11.19

imitator26
Hmm... Then even give them dumb, in fact launder money, and our customers are subject to washing off. Who knows where it might lead.

On the other hand, I have no doubt that with the maps because of all the price is the same. Well, that is if indeed the option with the cards - the cost is zero, so the price can be put absolutely any and everything would set lower and lower, the strategy of any market. And then it is all the same...

However, beyond the legal, and the best option is a separate purchase through Brazil. I threw rubles into the steam wallet, changed the IP on the Brazilian, so that steam is allowed to change the country to Brazil, then bought the loans (you can do with your IP). And was that in 7560 credits instead of 3500r, I paid 1780р. Let's see what happens, but I'm sure on 99.9% that no ban will not come. Methinks bans give not for the change of IP as everyone thinks, and for the purchase with stolen credit cards, this Warning, because like all honest, and a person that is not itself credit card was stolen, and they do not know, but not quite, because not punished severely. And my Brazilian way, I MB just moved.

A
Ampampamp Ampampamp 25.11.19

FiftyFour7250
How did you change the IP on the Brazilian?

i
ilb 25.11.19

with the help of VPN, he changed IP.

How was the ban for the Brazilian method has not arrived?

F
FiftyFour7250 25.11.19

ilb
No. Everything is fine.

A
AfterMount 25.11.19

I used to buy loans Y4P and gave me ban for 7 days.I want more credits to buy.I can give a permanent (forever) ban or 7 days?

U
Uvi1 11.01.21

AfterMount
Already give perm.

k
kekslok 11.01.21

Uvi1
From the first time no, from the second time yes
PS Although everyone is talking about it, no one can PROVE