3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
melon_192q2 25.05.23 02:00 pm

Coming out on PC?

Will Marvel's Spider-Man 2 come to PC? And when? Give us your opinion!

11 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tiberius684 25.05.23

When Horizen Forbidden West comes out on pc. Figure out the gap. I think it will be the same with spider.

D
Dakini 25.05.23

Some day, but not this year, Spyder will visit the pc platform.

R
Ryuzake 25.05.23

It's too early to talk about it, but I'm still waiting

m
melon_192q2 25.05.23

I agree, but it's going to be a long wait((

e
eblania 25.05.23

Can't release on PC initially than later? There's more money to be made on PC anyway.

J
Joktr 25.05.23

In 2-3 years, and why wait, if it does come out, the system requirements will be enormous

R
RepulsiveIzaiah 25.05.23

Genius? If it comes out, the system will pull the same 1080 on minimal I think as it was in the past spiders

R
RepulsiveIzaiah 25.05.23

Yeah it would be cool! But Sony is doing a marketing ploy, people think that this is the exit to buy the console, and then 2 years later comes out on the PC who didn't buy the console plays on the PC, in short they want to make money

Which is a marketing ploy.

J
Joktr 25.05.23

I see that someone did not learn anything from the story with the lust of us, Sony does not give a shit about the pc audience, I'll even say more, they will release their games raw, you all pakupali console, Iron galaxy there is nothing to do, if you want sony could control how they port, but they need to make money, returnal also shitty went when it came out, you can list as much as you want, if they really thought about. pc gamers they would think twice before releasing a game with shitty optimization and TP, they are stupid with all of us to suck the money and that the result will not care, yes they will throw the game patches and stuff, but the system requirements do not change, 1080 is maximum Tekken 7 or Mortal Kombat 1, computers also need to sell, and they are not cheap in general, maybe this will be news to someone, system requirements raise and will raise you every year to change computers, if you are not the children of oligarchs like Anton and Sasha from Univer

The system requirements of the game are not going to change, and they will raise them too.

M
Mimocrocodil 25.05.23

It will. In about 2+ years. If we're lucky, sooner. So you just have to be patient.

M
Mimocrocodil 25.05.23

I don't know, like I have both the first and dls with blacks on my 750TI. Yes, it sags, but playable more than. The second part is unlikely to pull the old girl itself, but at least in the case of Spidey there is hope for good optimization.