3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SaintIII 25.05.23 08:00 pm

Need help with resolution, old monitor

So after a night spent in my summer car I wanted something more, quickly downloaded scrap mechanic, I go and see the fun: on my monitor (4:3 1024x768 (he years 20, the name of the Lg old but got for free so okay)) put my resolution as standard, but I see cheto not so. In general, the boundaries of the image just clipping (can not see most of the text on the right, left), even the resolution is set more, but it cuts off stronger. I do not even know what to do, I dopera only to change the window, etc. and play with the settings of the monitor. I hope that somehow it is solved in principle you can play but I am a complete novice and do not understand all the elements of logistics, and the description is cut off the edge of the screen (

3 Comments
Sort by:
e
en_ix_228 26.05.23

There is only digging in the configuration (not likely to help)
but there is a more effective option on the monitor to calibrate the position of the picture (on older monitors had such a function, at least my 2 old). You can in the video driver look more
I personally in scrap play 350 hours.... with this did not encounter

S
SaintIII 26.05.23

I did calibrate, but I pull either to the right or to the left and a gray screen appears on the blank (

e
en_ix_228 26.05.23

Got it
Read about config, like variant
And if nothing helps, you'll have to get a new monitor