3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeathCold 26.05.23 05:00 pm

Is it possible to change the decisions made in the game's story?

Hi all! Anyway, after going through the whole Fable 3 storyline, I didn't like some decisions I made while playing the game that changed the look of one of the locations. And now I'd like to get it back somehow, but is it possible to do that? Is there any way to change those decisions and make that changed location look the same? If possible, how?

I tried downloading the Save Editor for this game but there is absolutely nothing to understand. I don't want to download another save for this game that isn't mine, because I'm used to playing with my save, not someone else's. Yes, I could go through the game again, but no desire to re-waste time on it. So I need your help!

And I'm specifically talking about the location of the Mill Field, where there was a lake with a small chapel in the middle of it. Now, after my, shall we say, unfortunate decision while playing this game, this lake has been dried up and mines have sprung up in its place. And if I had known at the time that my decision would change the location that much, with no benefit to me during the story, I wouldn't have made it.

5 Comments
Sort by:
v
vftor 26.05.23

And I replayed it 2 times, made the right political decisions, but never created a family, I didn't like their faces.

J
Just-a-your-King 26.05.23

"When this character dies, the thread of your destiny ends. Load a save game to restore the flow of fate, or live on in the cursed world you created yourself."

No, all royal decisions are made once and for all. Either you should have had an early save, or live with the decision your majesty made)

You must have had an early save, or live with the decision your majesty made.

D
DeathCold 26.05.23

Yes, the characters make disgusting faces here often. Not all of them are, but most of them are.

v
vftor 26.05.23

That's how ugly faces were in ancient times in the Middle Ages. It wasn't even the dirt that showed.

D
DeathCold 26.05.23

It's a shame. All right. Some other time. In the meantime, Prince of Persia is next! Eh, after all these years. It's like I haven't played it in my entire life.