3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vftor 26.05.23 08:00 pm

Problem with enemy respawns

In the game, enemies respawn after 3 game days. That's a lot. There are several mods that reduce the respawn time to 1 day or 1 hour, but as it turns out, almost all of them have bugs. For example: 1. "More enemies / More Spawns" (respawning time is unknown, but apparently 3 days) - but the doors of many houses have names in English, as well as there are bugs in the locations. 2. "War Of The Commonwealth / War Of The Commonwealth - Spawns" (min. respawn time - 1 hour) - but constantly knocked down settings mod to disable, as well as incompatibility with the mod "League Of My Companions". The only normally working mod "Fast enemy respawn / Alex's Faster Respawning Cells FO4" - he has a respawn time of 1 day, but still a lot, because battles are every day and often there are no enemies. In such pauses, I use time acceleration code, but it is not very convenient. Does anyone use respawn and how does it solve problems ?

2 Comments
Sort by:
a
atai13 27.05.23

You can run through the points of random encounters.

v
vftor 27.05.23

Random encounters are not that. When respawning in certain, as well as randomly different, places on the map, there are periodic gatherings of hostile "personalities" to the GG. They also fight among themselves. That's what these "personalities" are needed for systematic elimination. And without a respawn, with the elimination of all enemies, there is nothing to do in the game.