3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oleg Sannikov 27.05.23 03:00 am

The keyboard doesn't work

The keyboard is not active, mouse works, everything happened after the update of 25,05,2023 reinstallation does not help, version is official, hard mode. Can anyone help?

8 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denya_007 27.05.23

And I have an endless update, I can't even get into the game

A
ABRAStsovs 27.05.23

You can't even reassign buttons in the game settings?

O
Oleg Sannikov 27.05.23

The keyboard is stupidly inactive, around the perimeter of the screen zeoenvf pamka, I do not know where to dance from, the game has moved, the effect is 0. Even Escape doesn't work.

C
Caesars 27.05.23

Maybe just plug and unplug it to usb 2.0 or vice versa 3.0, or at the very least just take it out and plug it back in. In case a controller is plugged in, it's worth disconnecting.

If you have a controller plugged in, it's worth disconnecting.

O
Oleg Sannikov 27.05.23

Rocked the keyboard, no gamepad, the buttons are just not active, and that's it. Even out of the game correctly can not exit, either in the control settings stupid, or something seriously glitchy. Everything was working fine before the update of 23.05.23. Very disappointed(

T
Tisdare 27.05.23

Maybe you ran out of keyboard wire or a connector? Everything works for me.

O
Oleg Sannikov 27.05.23

Keyboard wireless, all other games work, the strangest thing is that in SNOWRUNNER work only the left and right arrows, the rest is inactive( P.S. arrows work only in the game settings

T
Tisdare 27.05.23

Try to check the files, everything works fine for me. Some settings, drivers are not working, I think so...