3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZealousKolt 27.05.23 03:00 am

Hanging on a mission to see if Ciri is on Skellig

Someone help. I'm stuck on a mission to find out if Ciri is on Skellig, completed the quests in Velen and Novigrad, except for this mission is nothing.

22 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy_1981 27.05.23

What's this version of the game?

The idea is to find a ship in Novigrad and take it to Skellig.

Z
ZealousKolt 27.05.23

the latest version available.... Yeah, I kinda went on a ship... but then started going through the blood and wine... and the end of the quest chain stalled out or something... I do not know... but I have no tags or what to do is not clear!!! so do not understand what to do...

D
Dmitriy_1981 27.05.23

Ah, nxt-gen, then I see where the bugs are coming from... Most likely, you need to replay from some old save. In general, the game is very long, and therefore it is sometimes useful to make a permanent save through the main menu. Not even because of crashes, but just sometimes there is a desire to replay something else

Z
ZealousKolt 27.05.23

I've gone through two additions((((( that's almost six months back. would it be easier to find preservation on the internet?

D
Dmitriy_1981 27.05.23

Well, that's a matter of taste... Generally speaking, the add-ons can be played at any point in the main game ("Hearts of Stone" at any point after arriving in Velen, "Blood and Wine" at any point after completing the Novigrad part of the first chapter of the main story), and this should not create any technical or plot contradictions.

Y
Yurkets 27.05.23

I always did so, the main story passed with the side plots, but not to the end after the 25th lvl stone hearts, and after blood and wine, and in the last turn the main plot already) may indeed zatulvala the chain of missions.I passed more than 10 times the original, so to speak non-ext gen has not passed yet, came to Novigrad to test the new card

Y
Yurkets 27.05.23

hz just looked at the missions and performed. you on the skelege will realize that Ciri is not, when the sacred grove will get to Enefer and complete the quest together and will talk that Ciri is not on the skelege and then do not remember what the mission is called when Avalah gives firefly and need to follow the island does not exist on the skelege if anything, do quests find 3 dwarves and after that you see Cirila. like that.If you do not first time through it, then no problems with this case in general

Z
ZealousKolt 27.05.23

that's the thing about.... there are no quests... how do i get started?

T
Tisdare 27.05.23

Sample sequence: White Garden, Emgyr, Velen, Novigrad (you can save Buttercup and go to Tussent, help Triss). Then on the ship to Skellig - there to help the yarl, deal with the future ruler. Then with Yen find out about Uma and Velen - Caer Morhen. In this case, there is always a lot of tasks, both major and minor. You can be guided by the level of difficulty of the quests.

Z
ZealousKolt 27.05.23

I have no active quests! Only "find out if Ciri is on Skellig" and that's it. There's nothing else, no markers or anything.

Z
ZealousKolt 27.05.23

M
Manrin 27.05.23

Do you go to the main tasks, additional tasks, and activate tasks there. You only have "in the traces of ciri" activated, that's why there are no others.

You can't activate them.

T
Tisdare 27.05.23

I don't know why that is. Here's 4.03 - a bunch of quests and the level is all specified. There are mods and everything works. Maybe a file check will save the day.

D
DiZarium 27.05.23

According to what I've read below, here's the solution. If you just sailed in and left before you got to Kair Tolde, that's what you have to do, the cut scene starts there. Markers are not there because it takes you there nps. If you've already done it, then the next is an additional quest with the yen, which is not specified as the main

M
Masterion 27.05.23

This is a known bug. After the quest with the mask, (Echoes of the past) Ian stays in the forest, rather than moving to Hindarsfjall. There were no further story quests, only to find out about Ciri on Skellig. My problem was solved when I returned to the forest and ran in the place where the quest with the mask ended. At some point the Missing Man story quest started. Anyway, go back to the end of the last story quest.

Z
ZealousKolt 27.05.23

May I ask for a little more details.... where to come on Skelegan that would run the cac scene and where to take additional quest... I think I sailed on the ship, because there are no nps in the golden roach bar

g
gmh4589 27.05.23

Just look up this quest on YouTube, and see where you need to go. If you get to the right place and nothing happens, the game is broken.

Z
ZealousKolt 27.05.23

Run to the castle, no here I was and Keris had already become queen

Z
ZealousKolt 27.05.23

I've been there... Nothing... I don't know what to do.

Z
ZealousKolt 28.05.23

Yes now it seems to have realized it too, began to deal with Azoa and realized that the quest "Echo of the Past" I have completed and "missing person not started!!! I thought I had not moved to the island and swam there from the "Polelok Redgill" to "Cemetery at Lofoton" on the rollers youtube is there to stand Ian, but it there NO!!! So should end the square "Echo of the Past" ... Where do you have to go back to??? I don't remember where it ends. That's where Ian is?