3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bhoplit 27.05.23 11:00 am

Ubisoft loss of connection

bought watch dogs 2 a long time ago try to log in and it says:

it worked before I reinstalled the windup and this came back

what to do?

19 Comments
Sort by:
u
umdrgmu 27.05.23

Try any kind of VPN.If you go to the Upley page, go all the way.Then try it without VPN.It should work.

L
Len4ik00N 27.05.23

First, try logging into your account through your browser. If that's okay, change your firewall settings to see if it's blocking the app from accessing the Internet.

I
Im_Batman 27.05.23

I had the same thing yesterday, never got into Ubisoft Connect

S
Stinger_Max 27.05.23

I've had the same crap all day today. There's something wrong with the Ubiqu servers.

b
bhoplit 27.05.23

How do I make it so it doesn't block?

L
Len4ik00N 27.05.23

Also through the firewall settings. It should also show if the application is allowed to access the Internet. I won't explain what to look for where, it's easier to Google it.

But first make sure Ubisoft has no server issues.

S
SonyK_2 28.05.23

...all day long the same shit. Something with ubikes servers.

I can't say about the whole day, yesterday I played The Crew 2 ~from 9:30 to 11:30 (MSC +1).

Spoiler

Run Ubisoft Connect - works.

Spoiler

S
SHAYNARD 28.05.23

If you threw Windows 11 on, then that's probably the problem. I don't know why, but on some computers this version of Windows is not Ubisoft Connect friendly at all. I had the same thing so I didn't bother and just went back to 10.

S
Stinger_Max 28.05.23

VPN?

I
Im_Batman 28.05.23

I played The Division 2 on 11 Windows for a long time and it worked fine, but I ran into the same problem on the 26th

S
SonyK_2 28.05.23

...I've been playing The Division 2 on vin 11 for a long time and everything worked fine, but I ran into the same problem on the 26th

It seems like in the news here they wrote that after some of the last update on the 11th winnda there were problems with the network. How else can I explain that it works on my 7 and old bucket (in profile) and people with more modern computers and OS have problems?

S
SonyK_2 28.05.23

No, and I've never used game lunchers to log in.

D
Denis Kyokushin 28.05.23

It's no problem to go in from my mobile:

S
SHAYNARD 28.05.23

I don't know, maybe another update broke everything. On Windows 11, every time there's a new update, there are new bugs... That's why I switched back to 10.

D
Denis Kyokushin 28.05.23

From my computer, too, I came in:

I guess you can't play online in Russia now:

A
ArkisH122 29.05.23

I can't log in yesterday and today, also lost connection. On the site everything is OK. Apparently the Launcher is screwed up as usual

N
Nvidia VS Amd 29.05.23

Now you can play Dogs 2, as well as its network mode, via VPN

I
Im_Batman 29.05.23

I wrote to customer support and they took 2 to 3 days to respond and advised me of this)

If you have trouble connecting to our games or services, try the following steps in the order listed, making sure you connect after each step.

If possible, check the issue with a wired connection to get the most reliable and consistent results.

Check the status of the server

Before you troubleshoot connectivity issues with one of our games, check the Ubisoft website to see if your game is failing.

Resetting your network hardware

Put a complete reset on your router to rule out hardware issues.

Try this before contacting us, because turning off and on the power to the router can disconnect you from support!

Update Windows

Upgrading your operating system will also update the network drivers that may be needed to successfully connect to a larger network.

Please contact Microsoft support for assistance with this step.

Check for software conflicts

Check for software conflicts.

I
Im_Batman 29.05.23

ahahah) and what did I expect.