3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RuslanBrigadir 25.11.19 03:49 pm

The game does not allow to change graphics settings? (Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order)

The game does not allow to change graphics settings? just do not like
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sivispacempb 25.11.19

Rulebreaker
Change them in the ini file
the path C:\ Users\ username \AppData\Local\ SwGame\Saved\ Config\WindowsNoEditor
further, in the file change the settings they are at the bottom, the type of 0 low's 1 medium, etc. and then save it in the folder and in the game don't touch anything in the options menu did not change, but the game will change your PS to zero do not put shadows otherwise the regime of potatoes in the game .
Example:
sg.ResolutionQuality=100.000000
sg.ViewDistanceQuality=3
sg.AntiAliasingQuality=3
sg.ShadowQuality=3
sg.PostProcessQuality=3
sg.TextureQuality=3
sg.EffectsQuality=3
sg.FoliageQuality=3

R
RuslanBrigadir 25.11.19

Sivispacempb
I after your words it was interesting to see the mode potatoes

N
Nikolay Smirnov 123 25.11.19

Rulebreaker
do not recommend, there the picture becomes really miserable, the shadow square, if you put less options the better these only - sg.FoliageQuality by zero, sg.EffectsQuality by zero, sg.PostProcessQuality to zero, the shadows are best left to 1, smoothing is also better 1 leave, the distance is also 1, to 2 can, in principle, the picture is less regulations, less lag like frieze

m
milan2704 01.07.22

Nikolai Smirnov 123
Something strange with this game, I even set it to 1024x768 and almost no increase in fps, changed it in the config, tried to apply a read-only checkbox to the config, found a way on YouTube how to set the minimum wage in the game itself and no significant changes, I I don't understand.

N
Nikolai Smirnov 123 01.07.22

milan2704
do you have a pirate or a litsuha?.......just a pirate was hacked at the time when only the first patch was, they say after the hack there was another update, and it seems like the game started working better with the new update

m
milan2704 01.07.22

Nikolai Smirnov 123
I have a pirate, in short, these are pirate glitches

N
Nikolai Smirnov 123 01.07.22

milan2704
well, it turns out like this, they write on the face that everything is fine, optimization is better

j
j7eonid 01.07.22

I guess I just need to change the hardware ... Even through the ini file did not work