3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sharhanilya 25.11.19 03:50 pm

All works X360CE ? (The Evil Within)

Do not see the gamepad in the game, tried to rename a DLL file, with no result.
30 Comments
Sort by:
r
r0b0tf00t 25.11.19

with a controller this game has trouble, fact!

o
oleglogan 25.11.19

original x box Robit know the problems

S
Stiratel 2010 25.11.19

C dualshock 4 works great.

S
Sharhanilya 25.11.19

I meant the emulator joystick Xbox.

S
Sharhanilya 25.11.19

PA course need to think about buying tired of these dances with a tambourine.

V
Vovan Ovchinnikov 25.11.19

guys buy the gamepad from x-box original!no problems with him thing is just perfect!firewood is not needed and put in play.before too obsessed with another pad!now rejoice

v
vladisss33 25.11.19

x360ce for The Evil Within
https://yadi.sk/d/-tdffmZTc2TJf
The contents of the archive to put in the game folder
To run the file x360ce
Agree with all the questions
Click the Save button and close the app even if the image pada it will not actively
To run the game

I have no problem earned pad Defender Game Racer Turbo

B
Beirut 25.11.19

1600r? I bought for 150r) the difference is perhaps only in wood
Dances with tambourines not because nonam, and because it developed General scored a bolt on something that is hundreds of other gaparov.
Add one of the few games where when you turn on vibration in the emulsion drops fps does not suck.

t
torque380 25.11.19

I play on a Dual Shock 4(PS4) via the app DS Xinput Tool via Bluetooth( you need not less than 2.1+EDR). The app disguises it under Xbox gamepad. I have of course wired Bokowski there, but just DS4 loved and boksovskie reluctant to return.

A
Apocalipsise 25.11.19

How to configure the d-pad-the D-PAD??? In the emulator on 64-bit cannot be set!

B
Beirut 25.11.19

view the settings and set as 32битной version of religion does not allow?

A
Apocalipsise 25.11.19

Beirut
Cannot be configured as 32 is the cross!It automatically configures the whole controller,but besides the D-pad,and manually configure and maintain,and it fucking is not saved.

S
Sharhanilya 25.11.19

vladisss33
Thank you for your answer....it worked!!!!

B
Beirut 25.11.19

I have joy in 64 bit is also not active, I just put the binds, jackdaws all DLL and save game and everything in the game is all.

s
smoothcrime 25.11.19

to me none of the above helps, Mordore, etc. games all works, here does not see the controller and that's it. Throw the 64 bit version, squeak passes, sees the emulsion, and the game not if you throw from the folders what some other games already configured - hangs on the splash screen , gives an error, who it is, what to do ? to play the keyboard in that the plasma is not ice :)

F
Five_seveN 25.11.19

smoothcrime had the same problem, here's the solution:
Spoiler

s
smoothcrime 25.11.19

thanks, but this didn't help either. Upon detection the controller hangs, if not squeaked in the movie - just passes on the game - the joystick does not see. tried all settings in there that was offered, though they are different, not like in the video in Any game this was not. Easier to remove it all.

s
smoothcrime 25.11.19

E
Ereniru 25.11.19

Download the program MotionJoy, it emulates most gamepads under isbecause. Do not strain with updates Х360СЕ. The only disadvantage of the ' net to enable the to work and each time to carry out this procedure when you connect the controller

c
ccrroogg 25.11.19

had the same problem as smoothcrime, helped the Council Ereniru. Ereniru thanks for the information.