3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Koshka88 13.09.19 02:18 am

WickedWhims +18 your problem with the mod, a glitch in the game

The problem is this, after updating, I lost needs, just a blank window. If you take away the entire folder fashion wickedwhims of sims4, then everything is fine, add it back, again this a glitch, is it possible to change? Writes that it is necessary to update the mod, but where and how to upgrade, I do not know

28 Comments
Sort by:
c
concluding 13.09.19

Кошка88
Update can download from off. website - https://wickedwhimsmod.com/. But it the problem still not affected. If there are such files - UI_Cheats_Extension,pfckage and UI_Cheats_Extension_Scripts.ts4script, remove them. Without them everything works. He just ran with it:)

B
BadrikSan 30.07.20

concluding
Oh,man...Blagodaria!

A
Androgor 30.07.20

Started playing a version of WW 155 and see that no traits are Prone to incest . Checked all the settings , but functions to return the incest is not found . Either I'm blind or ww something is wrong. Tell me how to return the incest, please.

M
Meg 30.07.20

I read that in newer versions of WW is no longer working incest. At all. It's not a glitch, the Creator has deleted the opportunity.
To return this feature have to install an older version of Wicked whims.

M
Meg 30.07.20

Had to update WW and Nisa's because of the conflict between them (upper body Sims disappeared when entering the game). I have now is on the WW version of the game 1.61.15.1020 (154), and Nisa's WP 1.2.7. Start the game, click on the computer and do not see the Lust. That means I now have to go into build mode to purchase WW products. Think : okay, not so important. Maybe in the new update it is now impossible to purchase goods via PC . Then looking for the icon Nisa's, found, click, look : no store secrets , slavery and commodities (condoms, nail Polish, etc.). Please explain : the Creator of the mod removed the stores or do I have something broken?

m
margosha_999 13.10.20

Hello. My problem is that in the cas, next to the sim flies tongue.
Updated WW, but the problem has not disappeared.
There may be more WW files somewhere, but I can't figure out where. How can you solve this problem, just do not want to delete daddy mods.
Maybe you know which file marks for this very language.
Please help))

L
Linn204 19.10.20

Hello. No one can tell us what the problem is? I can't figure it out. On the off site downloaded accessories, paraphernalia 18 for fashion Wicked Whims, but can not interact with it (sim can only look at it and all

L
Linn204 19.10.20

MOD also on the same site downloaded, and that's a rather strange

S
Sam_FisherPG 19.10.20

Linn204
We need more animations that use this attribute, without animations it's just decor.

L
Linn204 19.10.20

Sam_FisherPG
I just when downloading these attributes there and going with them animations (just then do not know, maybe or in the wrong folder shoved or need to download somewhere else animation

L
Linn204 21.10.20

Sam_FisherPG
and there the author wrote that these animations worked need the mod itself ...

K
Kuku06 29.10.20

Hello please help I downloaded the WW update and the old deleted when the game is a lot set to remove says but the mods folder is only one ww that do p prompt afterwards I kept all the mods folder only left ww but when the game comes talking error

k
ktrnrbtsv 30.10.20

Hi, I have a question on the latest update by Wicked Wims from September/October 2020. I have everything working, but there is a lag: Sims no matter what they do, throw it and start baking biscuit cake or playing guitar/violin. It's repeated too often, which is infuriating. Have you come across this? How to remove?

f
finkizavr 19.11.20

Hi, I've got Vicked Wims blocking the "Make an Offer" action. I do not understand why, all fashions work perfectly and do not conflict, but For some reason Viked works strangely. Also Sims can not do game vouth (in the build-up this feature is included"

N
Natali_Prekrasnaya 29.01.21

Hello everyone)
Please help
me solve the problem😭 I downloaded Sims 4. Everything was great, the game did not lag, did not crash - there were no complaints. I downloaded WickedWhims from the official site - the first thing the game starts to tell me that the version does not fit my game. Okay, I tried the old version. But with the old version, the game freaked me out every 30 seconds, giving an error. Every time a file was created that tells me about errors. I thought that the problem was in the additional content to the game, but every time I tried to find an error in them, nothing helped. I thought about changing the version of the game again, to an older / newer one - everything only went worse. As a result, the game began to crash after 5 minutes of starting the game.
Removed all mods - the game is going perfectly.
Tell me how to solve the problem?

A
AlyCha 16.02.21

Hello! I will be very glad to help!
There was such a problem with WickedWhims. When I added this mod to the game, the sims started crashing after loading the world. As soon as I remove it from the folder, the game starts working. Just in case, I also removed all the mods and put only the one mentioned above. And what do you think? The game crashes, although it's only worth it.

PS: WickedWhims downloaded by the latest version 162g

g
gang 12.03.21

Hello! Have you been helped with this problem? Faced the same

R
Rama19 05.08.21

My dolls are not bought in the local market. Why?

M
MacoJeys 26.09.21

I ask for help!
I downloaded the mod (with animation). Game version 1.79.93, mod 1.66 (like this is the latest, from 09/10/21).
The mod doesn't work. And I tried from different sites, and from the original. Nothing helps at all.

R
Rina_blin 09.12.21

Help me please. I downloaded the mod and distributed all the files as shown on the sites, but the "lust" button is not displayed during the game, although the censorship was removed. what could be the problem?