3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Volk-Naemnik 25.11.19 03:52 pm

Data Bank (Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order)

In General, where it is passed the following data:

Bovano - Researcher - entry 1
Bovano - Creature - entry 2
Saffo Imperial excavations - Entry 7
Dathomir - The Stranger - Record 5 8
The Journey Cordoba - Archive 1 - Entry 2
Rabble Guccione - first enemy (flying) - three people already found, but the scan did something in chasm falls, it will disappear until another enemy understand.

If someone accidentally remembers where they are, will say thank you, but it is already tired circles lokam dimmed.
27 Comments
Sort by:
E
Egor Filisteev 25.11.19

Bovano - Researcher - entry 1 -
Bovano - Creature - entry 2 -
Saffo Imperial excavation - Record 7 - I don't remember exactly where, but I think here(screen space + description)

If you know - throw screen with finding or description:
Saffo Imperial excavations - Entry 5

W
Waystein 25.11.19

Egor Filisteen
listen, and you have no problems with sending to Dathomir? I have the map it stands out. The planet is tanned cannot.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 25.11.19

In the database, the need to open all records to the location was considered to be 100% researched ?
Embark on a journey to the whole map opened up,sort of. All chests , all secrets found,but studied at 99%

d
dimonea 25.11.19

tell me Bovano Student - record 11
the remains of a lost civilization - 5

S
Sith_Lord_Sektor 25.11.19

The Wolf Mercenary
Imperial excavations 7 - the Ice cave where Datas to spawn, the ceiling of the ice scan.

S

00 the Brave sailor
Not record separately from the overall % progress

S

The Wolf Mercenary
Stranger 5 - the Village of the Brothers of the Night, where a short open path (rope down). From the rope jump to the left and down.

V
Volk-Naemnik 25.11.19

Egor Filisteen
For reference Существо2 no take\after the end of the story (after the appearance of the Imperials) Creature from his seat disappeared. Hz bug or so conceived.

M
Murgen75 13.11.20

I have a Godano fully open, 100%, but "The Creature" only has one entry. Most likely I caught a bug somewhere, because I can not open the second record, just no action to open, does not click on the spot nothing.
Spoiler

D
Dargal 13.11.20

how to find the echo (Stranger 5) on Datomyr?

I
Ivan Urgant 13.11.20

Dargal
5th stranger in the village of The Night Brothers, right under the shorts. You jump to the left down.
Murgen75
If you still need the infa, you go to the roof, where 2 boxes are nearby, locked and ordinary, there is a folding chair on the left. Wait by it for a couple of minutes and the scan will appear.

M
Murgen75 13.11.20

Ivan Urgant
I'll try, I stood there, walked, but there was nothing, I'll try to stand longer.

S
Sith_Lord_Sektor 13.11.20

dimonea
Remains of the Lost Civilization 5

v
verels 13.11.20

How do you open that door?

s
sergeitim72 13.11.20

There's two vines to the left of the door.

D
Darth_Lone77 13.11.20

00 Brave Sailor
We need to look for more echoes of power

A
Artem92_67 13.11.20

Please Tell the Residents of Seffo Record 9
Sisters of the Night Record 8
Datomir Stranger 1,3,8,9
Thank you very much in advance

m
madfire01 13.11.20

The Wolf of the Mercenary
The creature does disappear, but there from the site from where it was seen for the first time, there is a folding chair and next to it lies a jacket, here is its droid scans and there is a record creature 2

S
SCoRpion2008 13.11.20

Tell me who knows where it is:
1.Kashyyyk; flora and fauna-2
2.Sefdo; Officer of the Project Drill-3
3. Datomir; sisters of the night-3

K
Kowap 13.11.20

And the question, on platinum, the data bank is 100% collected? The game is terribly disliked, but platinum want