3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Egorskih 25.11.19 03:52 pm

The robbery of the gun shop in Rhodes! (Red Dead Redemption 2)

In the second Chapter, I traveled the world and Rhodes came across the poor guy in the basement running around the buildings, there was a message that you can Rob as a hostage, I released him. But after on the way to another place save from the lawyers of the prisoner and he told me about the shop in Rhodes, but since I cleared that quest is hanging and can't get it off. How to be?
5 Comments
Sort by:
s
s_kaz 27.09.20

Alexander Egorsky
It's not enough just to free the guy in the basement. You still need to screw it up, there will be a box of money, when you take them, the quest with the robbery is over.

M
MrGrave 27.09.20

s_kaz
Don't? All I remember is the Box of Lancaster's Carbine.

s
s_kaz 27.09.20

MrGrave
Or the cash register on the first floor, after the guy's release.

M
MrGrave 27.09.20

s_kaz
You can clean the cash register at any time, and its takeaway is not considered for robbery on a tip from the list of tasks.

N
Niko1975 27.09.20

When talking there is such a choice, The One (like to aim) clicked on it, then snatch a weapon, then you come to the gunsmith, then jump out to rob or the basement (only one, I do not remember what), well krch click on this, there he will open the door on the left, then drama with the psycho, etc., well, the gunsmith gives a choice, or from the box take the gun.
Here at this place I was stuck on a dead end, did not know how to release the prisoner, tried everything, all the buttons overthimed ... Then he took a rifle out of the drawer, then this prisoner burst into tears, like he can't be saved, but not so you were, I killed this gunsmith with this rifle, thought this prisoner would run away now, but NO!!!
Then I was standing next to this prisoner, he said gunshots in the shackles, it turned out he was tied to a wall with a chain, you just had to shoot at her!!! What the hell is going on!!!
That's all, you could just take a rifle and shoot at the chain ...