3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Noro Markosyan 13.09.19 02:19 am

Not running the controller through the emulator.

Hey all, here have long been using the x360ce emulator. Up to this point, the program worked without failures, in all the games, but Greedfall it refuses to work. The controller in the game sees, but it's like if you don't use the program x360ce and control buttons are not standard. All those who enjoyed it know that when you enter the game, hear a sound which notifies that the game recognize the emulator, so Greedfall it is not.

Tried a lot of things, different settings, tick on/off, etc., to no avail.
Can anyone encountered this or have a solution to this problem? Write a review please.
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Subaru MotorSports 13.09.19

Noro Markosyan

https://forums.playground.ru/bloodstained_ritual_of_the_night/gejmpad-979823/#comment-18250652

j
jagokilla 13.09.19

You have an outdated version of the emulsion,that look VIDOS . In the new version it's different.

G
GG4 13.09.19

Noro Markosyan
21, is can still play without xbox controller (the original of course)? No problems with the management/the dead zone will not be without any emulators. I now understand why some people prefer shooters, they just use left controllers to play with which is humanly impossible.

N
Noro Markosyan 13.09.19

GG4
so it's on the way :D

N
Noro Markosyan 13.09.19

jagokilla
thanks huge, helped

G
GG4 13.09.19

Noro Markosyan
What kind of way? even in gnesinsky Eldorado and similar it is sold without a deficit.

S
SS44 13.09.19

2 GG4 is also a lot of chase PI-si games geypade from 360-th box. And no problems with setup, etc.))) But geypad of the xbox one'and as it is clearly worse((( mostly due to the fact that I LB and RB difficult to press , and of from the he...