3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
z8TiREX8z 25.11.19 03:57 pm

Russian voice - again deceive?! (Anthem)

That was the theme that the voice will be Russian again deceived?
11 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kir_Lazare 25.11.19

Immediately said that Russian voice acting is not, I don't know where you could hear.

z
z8TiREX8z 25.11.19

Kir_Lazare
http://www.playground.ru/news/anthem_poluchit_polnotsennuyu_ozvuchku_na_russkom_yazyke-58111/
a paradox Yes?

A
ArmandoX 25.11.19

No. Fortunately, BioWare remains true to its veto and not do Russian voiceovers.

S
Svezhaya Krolchatinka 25.11.19

Oh, EA for reactor segment where the main sales are on PC, decided to raise the price of the PC version in half (Psstore the same standard 4 colorable). While no justification for this increase no. Could for the mark-up and voice acting to do. I doubt that the game has tons of dialogue, which are problematic to translate. Transferred because once the first mass effect.

O
Or_Do_Gor 25.11.19

Farrneel
ME on the first official voice over. Given the fact,as it sometimes is the voice acting and lip-synch-the original is much nicer to listen to.

S
Svezhaya Krolchatinka 25.11.19

Or_Do_Gor
I, as a person with difficulty perceiving English in battle easier to listen to what they say in Russian, than to read subtitles (and I'm not an isolated case). And in these moments frankly do not care about the quality of lypsinka.

S
SPR1GGAN 25.11.19

Or_Do_Gor
so include in your settings ang speech and ru, subs ,whatever you like ,I LINCO't love to cuddle up in chat instead of watching what is happening on the screen or play with a 30% transfer to a rumor that I can handle

Y
Yoba1212 25.11.19

z8TiREX8z wrote:
a paradox Yes?
No, just paknews.. there is written in comments. )
At their office the meteorite had not fallen, so they began to do voice acting. :D)

K
Kir_Lazare 25.11.19

z8TiREX8z
Well, I even have nothing to say. To release the news about the voice and not to attach the link proof. Confidence in the local news, it obviously will not increase.

z
z8TiREX8z 25.11.19

Kir_Lazare
Yes, the Internet this news on a different site walks

A
ArtKir 25.11.19

HAE would have it, with a Russian voice acting, I wish someone RU the text in the translated ANTHEM, I bought the damn game in English