3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
P.G. Viper 13.09.19 02:20 am

Fashion via NFS-Vlted and Modloader, is it possible to combine?

How to combine the mods that we installed using Modloader and NFS Vlted to two fashion worked, and the game out? Because a lot of people put mods on the car, lighting, physics etc. through Modloader, and don't want to give them up.
7 Comments
Sort by:
Q
Qubretes 13.09.19

Aren't they working together? As far as I know Modloader is cars, graphics, etc. and in Vlted changes in the gameplay. Ie why combine two different things into one? Or the question is how to do everything using Modloader?

P
P.G. Viper 13.09.19

The question is how to combine mods using Modloader and NFS-Vlted.

G
GTV_5000 13.09.19

P. G. Viper
NFS-Vlted and Modloader can be combined, only one condition NFS-Vlted should only be a 2.1 version as other versions alter the file size attributes.bin making its size 675 674 and not because of this game and will not start with regard to Modloader you have to go into the ini file attached to this mod, and search for the string ForceEnable=0 and change ForceEnable=1, and thus not only these mods are compatible but modloaderом will run those mods which work from such programs as Texrun3 and Texmod.t.e. graphic mods,and run the whole thing using a standard chesnik and label without any manipulation. so here is the otvetik on the question. He used to have not yet found a way to improve graphics without using an external graphic mods, you probably have sotrel review of my mods and seen what I expect.

P
P.G. Viper 13.09.19

GTV_5000
And if version 2.1 does not support the format .nfsms (format mode).

G
GTV_5000 13.09.19

P. G. Viper
Well then, alas, each must make a choice one way or no way. Why nobody is soared about it and according to the author of the mod about this flaw.

P
P.G. Viper 13.09.19

Thank you, understood.

P
P.G. Viper 13.09.19

But not everyone understood, maybe there are more people who knows how to combine these 2 programs?