3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Just-Nick 25.11.19 03:59 pm

The blood and dirt on clothes (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Generally so much on heard of this vaunted chip,what is supposedly, if not a wash and go in blood and dirt,then Arthur will have to pay attention passers-by. But that's not the problem,this is the dirt and blood disappear from the garment itself, drew attention to it, he decided on a pop up jumped into the mud,killed an enemy with the knife melee, Yes the first couple of minutes it really is,and if to call in your camp,then others will react to traces of blood, but why it is in itself disappears through time with clothes? I thought that if not to take a bath and do not swim in the lake,it will be possible almost all of the game slut. What sense then to pay for a bath if it's the dirt holds just 5 minutes and disappears.
I remember when the game was only on consoles,every youtuber praised this system pollution.Can somebody explain why? Maybe some sort of graphics settings is affected? All right?
16 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pupsik 3D 25.11.19

Just-Nick
I've got that. Only not counting the persons I while the bathroom is not taken,the face was dirty.
Even noticed the comments about clothing. I personally go in beautiful (expensive) and a couple of times there were comments like what I'm handsome and respectable gentleman.

J
Just-Nick 25.11.19

Baby 3D
Yes I agree about the face,but the feeling that it worked only until the first shower. Because now and face my self washed

R
Rolemanser 25.11.19

Just-Nick
Dirt and blood eventually disappear (fall off seen with time) but the smell remains, so that the animals will much more likely see you even from far away and escape, the inhabitants will react to your smell, scream, you stink and you need to wash, so you don't get a better reputation after greeting 3 NPCs.

J
Just-Nick 25.11.19

Rolemanser
Don't know,took a bath once in the second Chapter, in the beginning,after a bar fight,now in the third Chapter ,I don't know about animals,but people did not react,and after three greetings get a plus for reputation. Or cross-dressing counts as a bath?

R
Rolemanser 25.11.19

Just-Nick
Or cross-dressing counts as bathing
Yeah, it is)))

J
Just-Nick 25.11.19

Rolemanser wrote:
Yeah, it is)))
It is strange that the usually meticulous to detail Rockstar in this plan lazy and not finish this feature before the end.

R
Rolemanser 25.11.19

Just-Nick
By the way you hang around in the same clothes for a long time, and then decide to do dark deeds, even if you hide the face, you still dress for success learn.

J
Just-Nick 25.11.19

Rolemanser
Not much I don't understand what's the point of the mask? Like so and so is prosecution and penalty accrued,or am I mistaken?

s
shadowclonejutzu 25.11.19

Just-Nick
not reduced and not increased the reputation (good or bad) during the vague acts)

N
Nurp 25.11.19

Just-Nick
The blood and dirt on clothes???
You have to wash with regular soap? Then we go to you.

J
Just-Nick 25.11.19

shadowclonejutzu wrote:
not reduced and not increased the reputation (good or bad) during the vague acts)
This is the only thing that is affected by the mask? That is, if I even get robbed in the city, someone in a mask,it is still with me throw a penalty? (if the witness will tell of course)

L
Lodurr 25.11.19

I don't have. The game probably you have a buggy.
The horse is the same, it should be clean. If it rains, or the river passed, then the mud disappears. And so no. I have another problem, the beard is not rostet. She was 4.5 division like it is, no longer increases. Although when he passed on the plates she was growing up. Probably also buggy.

A
Arthur Lungran 25.11.19

Lodurr
Yes, I also had tonics for hair growth on face use.

And by the way, on the day of release the dirt was actually on the hat on the face, etc. All the cutscene on my right cheek was g*UPE, until I washed character. After the patch this feature is gone and all that is - small spots on the face, as if burnt, if you do not take a bath. And well, Mary in her mission to notice that Arthur would have to wash (in the second pass, when I failed the mission and started from a checkpoint - phrase is not sounded. Apparently after the death of the character washed)
Yet there was a strange bug, on the map in place which shows goats (can not remember now, in the North between lemon and Rhodes sort of) is marked with a wanted dead or alive, although there are no marks.
The only one I met near the camp with some Mexican guy who asked 2 questions about hunting (which you can give positive or negative response, and not to hear it) and the 3rd question I think I know you, and then he says he doesn't want to deal with me and leaving the camp. (the matter of the 3rd Chapter, right after the mission to rescue Jack)

L
Lodurr 25.11.19

Arthur Lungran
After a reboot Yes, to clean. Blood and traces of bullets also vanish over time, as in GTA. The dirt is gone. Especially a horse that zadalblivaet. Came somewhere, tied, cleaned, left. Came, cleaned up, sat down, went. )))

J
Just-Nick 25.11.19

Lodurr wrote:
The dirt is gone
Strange
Arthur Lungran wrote:
And by the way, on the day of release the dirt was actually on the hat on the face, etc. All the cutscene on my right cheek was g*UPE, until I washed character.
Here here! I say,remember what the character was grimy even after the cut scenes have dirt on their face,and it can be seen clearly, and now all not so. Interestingly it is still a bug patch,or the trick worked only in the first Chapter.

A
Arthur Lungran 25.11.19

Just-Nick
The way to check - only to re-take.