3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksey Vygodin 25.11.19 03:59 pm

How to increase mouse sensitivity? (Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order)

How to increase mouse sensitivity?
10 Comments
Sort by:
g
gennaz 25.11.19

Alex Vygodina
Can directly in Windows to do it.
Spoiler

v
vitalik76 25.11.19

If you have a mouse with extra buttons, you can put the utility from the manufacturer of the mouse and see what actions are on these buttons you can assign. Sometimes among these actions, there are also sensitivity control. Then you can chat in the game to change the sensitivity by pressing one button.

n
nahabin 25.11.19

How to increase mouse sensitivity? In the game, not in the system!

g
gennaz 25.11.19

Alex Vygodina
He played and really require a mouse with high dpi. I have a maximum sensitivity of 4000 dpi.
Spoiler
In this game, its right back to back,without reserve.

v
vitalik76 25.11.19

nahabin wrote:
How to increase mouse sensitivity? In the game, not in the system!
Have you seen the in game settings the opportunity? If not, it means nothing.

n
nahabin 25.11.19

vitalik76
Not seen this and asked for help.Not to state the obvious.Smart people will figure something out.

v
vitalik76 25.11.19

nahabin wrote:
Not seen this and asked for help
I believe there is some secret button that includes in the menu the mouse settings? There is no such.
nahabin wrote:
Smart people will figure something out
Why wait for the smart people? We are not born yesterday. In the file GameUserSettings.ini which is here C:\Users\Имя accounts \AppData\Local\SwGame\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor can examine the contents and try to find the sensitivity settings of the mouse. Most likely there is a parameter responsible for this. Stupid word mouse look. But still the convenience is not added, as I will have to set the number in the file, and then save it and watch as it became in the game. In other words, this method hardly will be easier than change in the settings Windows.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 25.11.19

Maybe there's a sensitivity setting of the camera.

L
LEvgeny 25.11.19

The mouse sensitivity can be improved in the game settings. Go to game main menu, then settings, then control (where the background is depicted the controller) and scroll wheel down, there will be several options, including mouse sensitivity

n
nahabin 25.11.19

LEvgeny
Thank you! Helped.