3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NarmaK VodemaM 25.11.19 04:00 pm

Crashes when leveling the skill (Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order)

I use the pumping skill while the game itself flies fine.Has anyone faced?
21 Comments
Sort by:
r
robex 25.11.19

Same crap

N
NarmaK VodemaM 25.11.19

robex
You know what try to do,upgrade the skill as fast as you can push ESC, the game still flew but the skill has circulated and preserved.It is strange that after he pumped the rest of the skills swing without problems, without crashes!)

S
Slava Podumeev 25.11.19

NarmaK VodemaM
dude, you're the best, helped only 1 skill is radius, and then like clockwork. thrashed by esc, and then prayed for it to work, and here download, the first skill pumped, and 2 yet, pumped it, and all type of top

r
robex 25.11.19

NarmaK VodemaM
Thank you good people,without crash after leveling the first skill.

V
Vendetta96 25.11.19

when pumping the second line of skills is also crashes and esc does not help did not have time to save

N
NarmaK VodemaM 25.11.19

Vendetta96
Something got to do?

S
Slava Podumeev 25.11.19

Vendetta96
Yes, I continued it today and also crashes. Th XS to do. ESC doesn't help

S
Slava Podumeev 25.11.19

NarmaK VodemaM
You also flying on the second thread?

S
Slava Podumeev 25.11.19

Although you know, after 3 flights. I have ceased to fly, if you quickly press ESC, crashes and pumping normally

S
Slava Podumeev 25.11.19

S
Slava Podumeev 25.11.19

For the quality soran, I game off need

x
x_CapDep_x 25.11.19

NarmaK VodemaM
I reduced the graphics quality to the minimum. In the settings section of extras removed to convey information about using. The crashes stopped.

m
mixanick13 25.11.19

In short to solve the problem is very simple (the solution at the end of this boring post), For the same reason Borderlands 3 crashes, crashes no more, but pass the main quest is not possible without viewing the video. With regards to star wars, the removal of videos of skill in the plot is not affected merely eliminates the crashes.
Go to the root game folder and move the folder (Skill tree) to your desktop or to the recycle bin , here is the path : SwGame - Content - Movies - Skill tree.

m
mixanick13 25.11.19

Vendetta96
try my method , I have no more crashes. just a folder with vidyuhi daring , if not help to the place to return the folder, I think no problem.

G
GIBAN 25.11.19

mixanick13
Thank you, helped me. And after pumping a folder with vidyuhi back throw can? Or similar situation?

m
mixanick13 25.11.19

GIBAN
Please. Not tried it, in principle, not so important these videos, the main thing that the gameplay is not interfered with)

M
Murgen75 09.05.21

mixanick13
You are the best! I even wanted to replay the game.

m
mixanick13 09.05.21

Murgen75
Thanks, by the way, who plays with the ongle. voice acting is a way to leave viduhi, who threw in files with Russian voice acting ---- we play without vidyuh skills just with a white square).

Z
Zehel2010 09.05.21

Download the Skill tree folder https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NYa0kn8AEZ7aa3MXDuUPLXsTrpt_axCH from here. We change in the game, enjoy the animation. (The solution is taken from https://steamcommunity.com/app/1172380/discussions/0/1657817111841824650/)

R
Ruban 09.05.21

guys, I also crashed, but as I entered the "mediation" I immediately pressed ESC and then there was a conversation with the little robot, after the conversation I again sat down in the "mediation" and pumped the skill without leaving, try