3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BloodjD 25.11.19 04:02 pm

Will there be a G. E. C. K. for Fallout 4? (Fallout 4)

If someone knows something write, skid links.
18 Comments
Sort by:
d
deeppurple1968 25.11.19

And what is it?

S
Slonvprotivogaze 25.11.19

BloodjD
come, where go)

B
BoB_Er 25.11.19

Already said that will game editor, NOT with the release of the game! Just need to wait.

E
Except2 25.11.19

deeppurple1968
HUCK in the first 2 parts of the type editor the garden of Eden. This case restored the major cities and the vegetation.

F
FrimAn 25.11.19

Except2
The GECK is a terraformer, and GECK is a tool for modders

E
Except2 25.11.19

Freeman
GGG could have another name to think of for modders)

B
B0ND 25.11.19

Gospadi no clear answer!
1. Huck initially Mego suitcase from 2 stars, which (stupidly looking for sex games and all the finger at a temple twist if you ask) developed by scientists to create the vegetation in the dead scorched by the radiation of the wasteland.
2. The name G. E. C. K. suitcase from the famous second part of the falaut borrowed near Besednova for your roundnose and wretched tool (editor) for the Foul 3, Skyrim, followed by new Vegas and as a result, under the Foul 4. Wretched because everything is always yuzali national program Fo3Edit, or its modification under Skyrim TESEdit, because it is easier and invented ldmi not monkeys in the case of Huck.
Epilogue#######
Roundnose Besedovsky trying to strengthen interest in the game (not killing him at the expense of the cheats and modifications made in the previously released editor), decided that the dog must wait. As a result, Millions of modders stayed with the ass and lost interest in the game because most of the missing information after decoding .esm files. Craftsmen were converted kirilovskaya TESedit to test FO4Edit, the functionality of which is still 20%. As a result, all released today, fashion is a simple re texture, the manipulation of the console well and a little bit still calculated giant work by unknown data. Tons of efforts of talented guys mododelov for poor unfinished until the end of mods from that stupid move of the knight of the Gazebo. The same efforts of modders would it Foul 4 who have not really succeeded.
As a result, all smart and nimble guys who went and explored the entire game in first 2 weeks - just threw Фол4 and play DotA. Stupidly waiting for the Huck from the gazebo when not to use it, and to make normal FO4Edit. The main crowd (the herd) still trying to get out of the asylum, looking for through Google subway shakes and unfinished (you know why) fashion, sitting on forums such as this and not knowing what th.
And if you want at least a little bit to be in the subject - learn English and go to foreign forums, because it turns out that Russia is lagging behind in knowledge Фол4 at least for a month time and 95% of the content information from the rest of the world. And some information even a pivot table form, (not to mention more complicated) just on the Russian site is not found.
Information about the output of the G. E. C. K. except that it will come out in 2016 no official no. And even at the beginning of 2016 is all speculation. Although he was 100% ready, it or him such did the game itself. And the fact that there are 2 roundnose crotch of the advertising Department of the Gazebo, at the command of the old head, all hang noodles on the forums as completed yet some PART Huck is a standard injection of excitement. The program is similar to the Huck type TEZ Edit remake one talented person for 1 day. And now the whole Department gazebo on a good wage gives birth to a hedgehog for a month, especially initially ready. It in fact was a roundnose publicity stunt horse a senior in the advertising/sales Department of the Gazebo.

A
ATTRAZION 25.11.19

B0ND
Lost with this mommy expert)
Pawson, go stir up your GECKO, there is one person for the day it does, and we have something much! About five minutes can do this, then make fallout fifth in three hours, call it the Playground of entertainment and will sell the game.
I CAME UP WITH?
Not that roundnose homeless from the gazebo, nichrome do not know how, to teach.

S
Slay_Inquisitor 25.11.19

ATTRAZION
But what he is right ... And now the whole Department gazebo on a good wage gives birth to a hedgehog for a month now, the more ready.
The essence is still from a foul 3 has not changed , I don't believe that they've finished it ...

B
B0ND 25.11.19

Wikipedia SUDDENLY today, March 22 (the date when he was supposed to go Huck, together with the first addition) appeared infa from an interview with Todd (toad), which says that now Huck will be released sometime in April.
Fallout 4Edit
Todd Howard has announced that there will be a creation kit released for Fallout 4 some time in April[1]. However, it is unclear at this time whether the creation kit will carry the same name as kits released for earlier versions of Fallout.[2][verification overdue]

A
ATTRAZION 25.11.19

B0ND
This stream of consciousness... a month after my commentary.
Who am I with in one forum?\

S
StingerDef 25.11.19

B0ND
With those who slander, cursing, and drowning in her own saliva, trying to seem something he is not. you should at least culturally expressed. but Yes, to hell with him. so everything's ready you say? let's think... Oh just take the good from Skyrim and stick to policy will come not only for ID but from alterations of the engine (though it finished a lot or a little all the Department in every part of the game) and if you just take and move, it will work but the crashes and bugs so times ten increase. and they need it? Three times, Yes it does opravdanny move with a delay of editors, there is nothing criminal here, all want to eat and gazebo is no exception... editor for modders, rivet separately from development. because there is a completely different mechanisms. and since you're so awesome. the expert. show examples of your work?! based on what. you say that there is one sheep and you're so fucking smart?

M
MunchkiN 616 25.11.19

the couple is not so far. I have already lost all interest in him.
can DLS will release

B
B0ND 25.11.19

StingerDef
New roundnose publicity stunt from the gazebo in which to tighten initially prepared Huck for as long as possible. All the official promises toad Toad at the exit Geck overdue.
What have the motives ? - Yes, very nasty.. to Shove their Shitty content for the money. What if he did not look a day shit in the background a full free fan mod made in the full editor. Because to this day, only in the Geck will provide a complete list of IDs needed to create powerful mods, not reteksturov and other bullshit.
And that:
Lost almost 5 MONTHS to create real mods, which could be thousands, instead of the shitty Westland workshops, etc.
The results of roundnose advertising of the gazebo:
1. Besedovsky additional content soon will still look shit, and even looks..
2. Lost 5 months of games with good mod for simple players.
3. Most of the real modders the game is just forgotten, except for maybe a handful of true fans. However lost gigabytes of real interesting content.
4. The players are just as fucked, the money Varenna shitty content earned.
5. The company's rating for the game up.
The company's rating for the content HEAVILY down
For a chip with GECK just never they did not buy what you suggest..

s
solus. 25.11.19

B0ND

Man, you write right things, albeit in a very emotional style (which, however, is forgivable person, to whom of roads the world of fallout, ruined by marketers Gazebos). Pay no attention to besnuyutsya shkolotu, you're right. Govnernment because the F4 only and sold that he was not allowed to create an alternative. And only when with all the stupid shkoloty (ready with pleasure to slurp beautifully wrapped crap) will be collected all their money, people will give the chance to finished the game as it deserves. I mean - create it from scratch, because currently it's not a game, and a meaningless and poorly optimized engine - without the alleged plot, spacious without normal world, with no interesting quests and no developed characters. I think there is one Gekka will not be enough. To of this shit to make candy, you will need not less than a year of thoughtful writers and these designers from among the modmakers. Therefore, those who hope with the release tools after three to four weeks to the FALLOUT - OKS.

As for the rating of the company content is a criterion that is in no way monetized ;) There is LOOT. And nothing more. And the loot will flow to them the river - as long as there is a dumb public, are able to eat any crap just a glorified prefabricated. In other words - forever.

u
urban.kalabanovich 25.11.19

Who said that the arbor didn't work out with the paid modifications to the incentive?

R
RaksitYar 25.11.19

I see the last post was quite a while.
In principle, in part, I support the point of view B0ND(a) and StingerDef(a).

About the 4th foul I just want to add that it is not only to klassicheskomu foul, but the foul little true. It's a shooter with an open world setting similar to the series of games Fallout and Fallout 2, and with very limited RPG elements. No more. But yeah, I'm an idealist, in many ways, and I think that even a classic foul of this product can hardly be obtained by its modernization of the community, but closer to the original games in the series, really.
Here long-term examples:
Spoiler
Spoiler
Although I do not dispute - to do so the entire 4th foul, and even with the serialization in the fighting (given the tall buildings and 3D landscape), the problem is practically no lift.
But still to make some serious changes to the gameplay of the shooter in order to bring it closer to the original possible.

G. E. C. K. will, sooner or later, that not so much for people who are not worried ...When?!... When?!....Well, when finally?!. And full of Fallout 4 Script Extender will also be. Did someone have doubts? When - not so much. Most importantly - what can You offer to the community, except for a hiccup, and downloading someone created mods?

PS
And for those gamers who know what Fallout and Fallout 2, I would highly recommend a worthy project from Black Isle Studios - After Reset, which is created in classic style HARD! science fiction:
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
In General, those who do not know - HERE

B
B0ND 25.11.19

StingerDef
The only one of us is somebody that's you, I'll even explain why. You do not even understand the essence of the written but wrote about the saliva and other nonsense. To hammer a nail you need a hammer(HUCK) and a nail(list ID). So in our case, the pavilion has delayed the release of rusty plastic hammer (given the past experience of its games) and nail. Advanced modders in the first week have already made themselves a great hammer on the basis of TESedit, but without the nail it's useless. In the end, 5 months except for reteksturov nothing nobody could do. They did it deliberately in order to buy their primitive fashion type workshop, which I personally, with my average skill can do myself in 1 day with the instrument that they were detained. Their argument is that HUCK is not ready for the level of the fools, because this is the tool that was made for the game, and he may not be ready as this game was done. Creating beautiful shell takes less than a day, especially with the resources of the company. Which caused my negative and thousands of modders about this and not some other invented you. Your claim to me, given the understanding of fact, was at the level of angry monkeys, but for some reason (Oh coincidence!) my sins you tried to attribute to me. And bragging in front of you with their mod and best practices for your of the Mneniye unlikely to affect the more to you to prove something, despite the fact that you don't even vessesl in basic things. This is how to stoop to your level