3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimirikus 25.11.19 04:02 pm

SOS (Farming Simulator 17)

Good evening. I have been getting. Can't vyrozit the load from the body. Ostantsy 0%. It and hanging. I can not then load another cargo of
5 Comments
Sort by:
w
walik1995 25.11.19

Vladimirikus
Try again the previous cargo load and unload, helped me.

V
Vladimirikus 25.11.19

Thank you. Попробуюwalik1995
And yet there are some variant?

V
Vladimirikus 25.11.19

vaxa125
So not a single mod

Y
Yuri Zavarin 25.11.19

Helps reset the trailer to the store, or database (depending on card), though it is not always convenient.

v
victort45 25.11.19

There is another option in this case needs a third-party mod for the purchase of products. They are purchased ie in the game buy it and put there where you want. If your product is that you have to be able to select another item a little to load and unload to your warehouse. Let's say I have the body allegedly left the sand. Approaching this project click to buy choose wheat, a bit loaded, cancel the meals in the barn there unload all the body clean. Or another option if you have multiple warehouses and you know what this crop or product in a warehouse is not what you had in the back go to your warehouse and click download and install and doing the procedure with loading/unloading. Since there is no such item or category is, but it's empty it will pop up a menu to choose what shipping.