3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pavlik0588 25.11.19 04:02 pm

Mod on a separate card garage (Farming Simulator 17)

tell me. the map of DK with a garage. exempting equipment from the game if you temporarily don't need. and does this mod garage separately from the card? if there is please give a link .
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slava104 25.11.19

pavlik0588
You should contact the developer of the card, but mine is already registered in the map.

A
Almazinis 25.11.19

Attempt to set the garage on another card were not successful(shoveled all the files along and across).Somewhere in the residence there is a catch and is unlikely to prescribe without additional.information from the developer.There is another map of Pleasant Valley,where the functionality of the card is completely ripped off of DK and garages operate !

D
Dmitry Astahov 25.11.19

Almazinis
I just wish this garage refused. By the way, he is also in the Maksymivka, as well as in the Restructuring. How then do they carry? Although to move is one thing, but placed in a separate fashion more.

A
Almazinis 25.11.19

On these cards they are,but the upload function from the game they do not perform.

_
_Grads 25.11.19

In ФС13 there was only one map where there was no tab garages and sheds. How then rebuked the author of DK that is the card better card just because of this (can not remember the name in ФС13, look no hunting). Then ФС15 this idea was perfectly realized in DC, even more - + exclusion from the lists to reduce the load on the iron. ФС15 was a separate mod garage - carport type no tab, but it completely killed kursela. In ФС17 is not looking for, no time can the winter will do a more thorough search of these chips, cards, yet occasionally, on the weekends chase in DC.

A
Aleksandr Prudovskiy 25.11.19

I'll help but a little bit later

Y
Yuri Zavarin 25.11.19

The map of Supagro garage with uploading from the game.

v
victort45 25.11.19

Look on the Internet there are selling fashion to objects in the garage. Take the green garage - going to buy the game and put where you want. The garage is for two cars + to this when you close the garage door your technician is removed from the game before the opening. Put them as much as anything I have on the map already 6 pieces and still have never had a problem with equipment inside of them. At the approach to the garage he'll show you a picture of the technique inside. Here is the link: http://fs17go.ru/3983-mod-garazh-s-iskljucheniem-tehniki-dlja-farming-simulator-2017.html