3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dal0k 25.11.19 04:05 pm

Thank you (Diablo 2)

I nubok in Diablo 2, always played periodically for the past 15 years, but not hard (I'll be in Diablo 4). I want to thank the community of playgroun, really saw how people wore and helped obcam like me, constantly.

The very essence of history. Today I helped in the 4 act on the forge (probably experienced already knew) necr (nick necr_cottam) 97 LVL (thank you). Went Sorka (nick YouCanHelpMe , name akk: restart25). We killed the Blacksmith,took the hammer, put the stone, broke, Sorka stole Gul. I necr upset. restart25 started maliciously they say all these after a long altercation happened. And it all started in the chat, the Playground, not a very long conversation, they say, that the land is shared and teasing from restart25. The story of how he threw the man on Ohm. Eventually came the people said to create a game and give me in return Gul - Ist 2pcs + 2крутых stone+15% speed. Really wanted to Express the respect of the community diablo2. even so, you're cool, it's a game with older players and I always say good and work harder. Now and I'll help to the best of )
(screens did can't find where it stores them by default)

PS I'm nooob 4 of the act

17 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grinaaa Morningstar 25.11.19

and then it will appear that you are рестарт25 and that's how you earn in 2 Windows ;D

g
gottenspell 25.11.19

Dal0k
In the game folder screenshots.

j
jibicbiu 25.11.19

gottenspell
This monster ( youcanhelpme)tried to do a pitch on normal to br. And it didn't work)
But apparently, as said Crab, his soul is black and Soukouna as carolivia)

PS: the good people at Pehe really is. And it's nice. Trolls, kaneshno, a lot, but is there anyone can help with advice and even. Rags

D
Dal0k 25.11.19

Grenaa Morningstar
today I just learned in 2 Windows to launch the game ) (also on the forum unsubscribed, as I ran)

today I helped a player with ACC Hello - wearing and responsive Pro 2 Windows told

K
Klassewer 25.11.19

Dal0k
Sandboxie? And that is not suggested to try d2m.exe or an alternate patch for download?

N
NAVALNYY 25.11.19

Klassewer
If you want to play off client, not ancient or pirated, or not only on PG, its solution is clearly better.

K
Klassewer 25.11.19

BULK
XS better than sandboxie several such folders with the game. Someone as comfortable...

N
NAVALNYY 25.11.19

Klassewer
One time played with three folders with D2. For different servers.
Wild stuff, from the fact that you need to pick the registry to D2 at all installed when already installed the game once again, finishing with keys and settings for each copy. And the same glide to adjust normally to be able to have Windows on multiple servers - also hemorrhagic.

And here is one prog that saves you from everything. Moreover, it is so necessary to play in multiple Windows on the license server.

r
restart25 25.11.19

love fans

M
MyatKO. 25.11.19

рестарт25 acted like a sleazeball, of course, but I have already expressed my opinion in the chat: beat HF in the overall game is all about.
I hope that this lesson will go to the author for use. you can't trust anyone and it is advisable to deal with throwing armor/runes, smashing the HF only in closed games.

r
restart25 25.11.19

This person pretends to be a noob, but really he beat hf mules. He created the game help the HF and we helped him there to knock out small, then he says we need the second mule to break and I realized that this lazy noob will be without runes, because I didn't know that Mal we he got on the mule. He never shook himself Sora and Bo barb in facto, to break HF, he shook his mules for a quick profit at the expense of helping. However, he is not a noob, TK said above, he's got experience playing D2 big. The result of my scribbling - the lazy greedy whiner got what he deserves.

j
jibicbiu 25.11.19

restart25
In General, I certainly do not condone cheating, I just had to send it all. But PG do have a whole class of people who ride on the neck of the other and when you tell them get off, they still resent)

Today I was harassed by one and proved that he was right. With 27 LVL went into the game on nm and says: tuscani byro 4-5 act. And I just got in 2 Windows Persian to download.
I say: where are you? Go to br run. He says there is none. I say: well then you sway, people will run across. He supposedly lazy ahaha himself
Always someone that needs something. Okay sometimes people are just getting started, I do not mind. Yes and so annoying to run br or MF that he's happy to help a taxi.
But some direct brazen)

I was just. Lyrical digression.
And scammers is a very bad thing.

D
Dal0k 25.11.19

Klassewer
pppffff you really think I haven't tried ? has the error. on YouTube looked back then, everything just for people to put and from spire, my error has

K
Klassewer 25.11.19

Dal0k
Perhaps not on any OS will work. It is desirable to understand what kind of error ).

D
Dal0k 25.11.19

restart25
Oh there you are. Still found consolation in the likeness of how religious Mafiosi comforting themselves that had been faithful I am - life is. As killer freaks samoupravleniya that he was nurse of the forest.
So you have to sell MYSELF here like I was a parasite on other people.
Persian literally the day before and put Vara in a full set of IK and now recently learned how to play in 2 Windows.
I will help people if asked and I vpadlu if you have no plans.
(it was not a mule and not mules, I have all 7 of the Persians basis, no Pets)

and you cull Trombay

D
Dal0k 25.11.19

Klassewer
folders don't just prog and run it. I inept to use it just throw it in the phone and it starts

D
Dal0k 25.11.19

jibicbiu
I have created a game forge 4 act. He intentionally walked in case seeing the name of the game. I don't know how to use 2 Windows and I never had a character able to kill mobs. Of course your case is the obsession with the player to personally beg you to help him, and unfamiliar against tvoje will. I'm well aware that people play for fun and there was not even a hint of coercion.