3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimasony2 25.11.19 04:05 pm

Lost save! (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

Gone save what to do? it has gone far in the game . Sat played the computer itself rebooted, I perezalil and preservation disappeared. Has anyone faced such a problem?
22 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryuzake 25.11.19

You will not believe!

D
Dimasony2 25.11.19

Pirates Hatab

R
Ryuzake 25.11.19

And it was the only case?

D
Dimasony2 25.11.19

Ryuzake
Well, the first time since . to continue the game is now impossible. only a new start nonsense.

R
Ryuzake 25.11.19

Make a backup copy of sohranenii as often as possible, on pirates this often happens, and not only with this game.

D
Dimasony2 25.11.19

Ryuzake
Well thank you very much) only if you know tell me where is save in this game

R
Ryuzake 25.11.19

And PS check out the hardware, reboot could not happen just like that.

R
Ryuzake 25.11.19

At the expense, where are the save, I don't know, look at other forums.

a
axedgn 25.11.19

Dimasony2
c:\Users\Public\DocumentsSteamCODEX\356190\

P
PIRAT69 25.11.19

Dimasony2
Well, the license I still never flew. Was that Windu reinstalled and sohranim kirdyk has come. But Steam cloud works quickly. Voila and sohranki uploaded. Think about it. And the author wish the current first pass and do a backup every night, and even more often. And that one game will run until the end of life. More grandchildren movie will be...

Z
Zeppppelin 25.11.19

the same crap happened.rebooted the computer and lost the save..fucking hatab

D
DropDeadRus 25.11.19

IBRA4LIFE
this problem is on all Repack-cut textures, I have 2 times the preservation of flew, have to wait for the fix

s
szhech konsolotu 25.11.19

IBRA4LIFE
DropDeadRus
Rolling over the repak Hatab HD textures(4K video is not already set) and the game works fine save for not fly.

c
corncoolio 25.11.19

Dimasony2
DropDeadRus
IBRA4LIFE
http://forums.playground.ru/middle_earth_shadow_of_war/tech/igra_vse_vremya_zagruzhaetsya_s_nachala-947975/
I get this problem and its solution described.

V
VinniPuxx 25.11.19

burn consolato
How to check?

M
MAK17111983 25.11.19

found a solution to the loss of saved games.go to the folder where you installed the game,I have so D:\Middle-earth Shadow of War\x64 and delete the two files there 00000666_1_ShadowOfWar.sav and 00000666_ShadowOfWar.sav then go to the address C:\Users\HATAB\Documents\WB Games\the Shadow of War there will be a save file,you need the same two files 00000666_1_ShadowOfWar.sav and 00000666_ShadowOfWar.sav copy them and put in the address where you installed the game D:\Middle-earth Shadow of War\x64 I have it worked.

M
MAK17111983 25.11.19

this is for pirates

S
Shum93 25.11.19

Share the experience for those who have a problem in that it is missing and cannot continue the game only if again. (P. s. in any case, if you have, not what happens in the end, I advise you to create a system restore point or just do it so that it was possible to return all files to their places to continue searching the web in this issue). ........
In General, go into the folder/users/username/documents/WB Games/shadow of war there will be files of the format SAV look at them, the date modified, click the right mouse button and clicking properties. Select the file which was modified before the advent of this problem yet and just copy it to your desktop. Then go to/users/shared/shared documents/steam/codex/356190/remote and lays there like a file of the same format SAV. And now do the following action copy the name of this file and change the name of the file that you have on your desktop. Then the file in the folder and remove and insert the renamed file from the desktop. Start the game and voila, you can continue to enjoy the game =)

P
Portmen 25.11.19

Shum93
Help! Thank you)

M
MORGENSHTERN4123 25.11.19

I have here such problem. I played so in the Shadow Of War and I have dramatically cut down the light. Include the game, but it started again went to the documents and folders with the save, no! What to do please tell me. I have a pirate from Khattab