3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serega0160 25.11.19 04:05 pm

Flashing screen in games

Hi all, the problem is this: in normal operation everything is fine, but when you start the game flashes the screen as if he was a second off, the higher the count the more it is aggravated by blinking. Maybe not enough possibilities of BP? I read that only this vidyuhi more than 100 watts it consumes. But check other PSU there is no way, as friends only even weaker and buy it, too, is not an option, suddenly not in it business. About the temperature of the card - PlayClaw showed 60 degrees. Please tell me. The PC system requirements are:
CPU: QuadCore AMD Athlon II X4 640, 3000 MHz (15 x 200)
RAM: Kingston 4GB DDR3-1333
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1Gb
Hard on 1 TB
PSU 450W
Syst. fee: S-Am3 ASUS M4N68T V2
I know that the monitor is okay. And what about a video card and PSU do not know. Can't check them, so don't know what parts to buy.
22 Comments
Sort by:
S
Serega0160 25.11.19

By the way the driver was updated, did not help. Another cover from the system unit was removed and also to no avail

s
sneg_tir 25.11.19

1. put the vertical frequency of the monitor 60Hz resorti
2. in games to enable vertical sync.

according to the results of write

S
Serega0160 25.11.19

Well, I'll try and write here

S
Serega0160 25.11.19

sneg_tir
Wow, thanks, it worked Hooray!

m
mazafaka14 25.11.19

I have in the game trials evolution gold edition first all was norms . but then start during game play to flash like slides so to the eyes PSD! Vert sync on, screen is on 60Hz . vidyuhi : nvidiagtx560 1GB DDR5

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 25.11.19

mazafaka14
If the other games fine, it's that the game's in trouble.

S
Ser777 25.11.19

Flashing in all games?
Actually so bad that blinks though Vsync helped but the problem still remained,what a joke now to play with the performance in 2 times less than should be and so are not a very powerful computer.
PS: Maybe overheating graphics card

S
Serega0160 25.11.19

Ser777
Yes, the screen blinked in the COP, the performance is basically satisfied, but would not chop off a screen :) but Yes, when something is not right and feel good about yourself.
About temperature I will try to open the lid and fan to shove, we can really help

A
Aristocrat Arcus 25.11.19

sneg_tir
Where does it stand?

S
SOLNCO228 25.11.19

sneg_tir
What if I often mirguet screen in GTA sa,What do I do???

b
bazilews 25.11.19

Serega0160
A weak power supply weak graphics card and little RAM.

S
Stingerrrq 25.11.19

sneg_tir
And if there is no Vert.sync. ?

E
Eltashik 25.11.19

I also blinked,but you clean the video card and everything will be OK!All methods I tried did not help,but to me it's the way the mechanic said and it worked!

I
Ilya Guzeev 25.11.19

Can someone tell what to do if vertical synchronization is not helped? And when you start any game is the ruffle(rebenge of the screen) and after 100% flight
PS this is all happening on a laptop acer

M
Mixer.XD.DX 25.11.19

Ilya Guzeev
vidyuhi into a brick turned

S
SPR1GGAN 25.11.19

Ilya Guzeev
when you run all the rules? on the desktop, no artifacts? unless the game is 100% overheating how old is the laptop ,when the last races was cleaned ,if more than 3 years ,then it is time to change the thermal paste on the processor and its
in short, the road to you in the service anyway .

e
engard 25.11.19

the same problem I have a GTX660 2Gb, even in heartstone monitor from time to time goes out, but the problem is not as Ilya Guzeeva, it turns off the monitor and only during games, not even the most demanding

e
engard 25.11.19

in normal operation, too all the rules

I
Ilya Guzeev 25.11.19

thanks for all the replies unfortunately after a week I flew vidyuhi and hard disk, the laptop was a year

m
mr_bruno_13 19.01.22

Hello, today I solved the problem associated with a slight flickering of the monitor screen in the game. Recently purchased monitor - ASUS VG248QG Monitor Black, 1920x1080@165Hz, TN, 0.5ms, 1000 : 1, 350 cd/m², 170°/160°, DVI-D, DisplayPort, HDMI, AMD FreeSync, NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible . So, everything is okay, I’m happy, but I start csgo, and when the character moves, the screen blinks, so to speak, it loses its brightness a little for insignificant seconds. I tried everything: from installing the nvidia driver to the software for the monica, but unfortunately it didn’t help (And then I came across a forum where it says that you just need to uncheck the control panel, there is a footnote from above: the desktop and uncheck the box to show the icon in the system areas.Personally, it helped me