3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Matvey Cherenkov 25.11.19 04:11 pm

Not run METRO 2033 (Metro 2033)

Hello,fellow players! Recently(relatively) has taken on the distribution of Metro 2033(original, 2010).Downloaded,all set,press play IIiii....nothing.That is seriously just nothing happens,it starts and begins to boot and still did not work(after a few seconds says sync data in the library with the game itself,to the left)of the errors does not write any. I've tried everything.The computer fits perfectly and with the top,rebooted,rebooted steam and the PC,set the checkbox as administrator-nothing helps.Despite the fact that this is the same crap(tested 2 Repack pirate from different publishers). What to do?I'm certainly not one face this problem?If anyone knows how to solve this very problem unsubscribe please.
8 Comments
Sort by:
j
jax baron 25.11.19

Matthew Cuttings
This curse metro exodus ?

M
Matvey Cherenkov 25.11.19

jax baron
Thank you,damn))))))))))

P
Phornet 25.11.19

Additional software install - folder Redist.Check the game cache .
Plus the configuration of your system unit say - there, then we'll see what I can do.

L
Linch2000 25.11.19

Matthew Cuttings
Put Visual ++ and direct, renew, roll top.

M

Phornet
Yes the most interesting that the Pitch has nothing to do with it.Previously, the game worked fine.Probably need to check Redist

M

Phornet
The cache is checked(to verify the integrity of game files). Like it downloads a file of 720 bytes,says that something is wrong,but even after this procedure, the game is not working

M

Phornet
Redist also says everything is fine.The last components,the update is not required.

M

Phornet
Maybe in Cfg something ?