3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Touko 25.11.19 04:12 pm

Romantic lines in the game (Persona 5)

In General, there was one problem, accidentally on rewinding dialogues chose the option of launching an affair with Anne Takamaka and the previous save was way what will happen if I begin a relationship with another girl ?
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
BatmanWayne221 25.11.19

Touko
Not tested, but most likely if only two then the result will just decide to stay. Like it was in the previous parts. Just try to concentrate on Futaba and Anne ignore.

L
LarsJunFan 25.11.19

Touko
You will have to take up with those who will stay for Valentine's day, and the other will hate you. However a gift you get chocolate from Sojiro. In your place, I would advise you not to rewind, even if it's not the first time for you.

T
Touko 25.11.19

LarsJunFan
That is, the entire Social Link with Anne is lost ? I mean, those are ten stars and a superior person.

L
LarsJunFan 25.11.19

Touko
No, it's not. Rather, stay With one, the other will not love you anymore. But nothing is lost. Scored social rank, it will remain so.

T
Touko 25.11.19

LarsJunFan
Thank you for your prompt response.

L
LarsJunFan 25.11.19

Touko
You're welcome.

T
Touko 25.11.19

LarsJunFan
Still, the scene with the beating of the Joker on Valentine's day runs and not important answered you message from the girls or not.

L
LarsJunFan 25.11.19

Touko
You can choose only one. Those who you did not answer, you pasionat and find out that you have another.