3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
armageddon_Trulio 25.11.19 04:12 pm

I cannot connect to other (7 Days To Die)

people, the problem may be stupid, but my friend can not play the incentive, I create the game, and each is connected at boot time crashes to the menu without any inscriptions, and the same thing when it try to connect me. the integrity of the files checked, the crack is not present, the server comes
11 Comments
Sort by:
l
lost1945 25.11.19

Put both the crack and it will work. in the library of the incentive because of the game and right click there will be scale community seek Softonic. Tested works

A
Aione 25.11.19

And how trying to adhere to each other: through steam or through options in the game itself? Check the similarity by the number of versions.

a
armageddon_Trulio 25.11.19

Aione
And through steam and the game tried to go, the versions are identical

A
Aione 25.11.19

I'm with a friend through the game conectica: in main menu, join game\friend (tab on top with a group of men), where the server is displayed, if a friend is online and in the game. Of course, check the configuration of the world, access, number of players. Playing through a password.

a

Aione
All checked, all OK, tried with password and without. If it was that easy I would not ask the question on the forum, as all known issues is on the Internet, and I certainly have been read. At first I was hoping that with some new patch this problem will disappear, but no. A year has passed, and we are still together and not played, and no new possible solution not found

A
Aione 25.11.19

And in case anyone of you router? This is one of the problem faced in contagion, friend couldn't open the ports for the game, so overlap only on the shared servers. You can try to skonnektitsya and figure out if you want (then in a personal to your steam-ACC throw). Honestly, after the last February update Koop is also not checked.

a

Aione
Indeed, I have a router (the other most likely too), but there are ways to open this port?

a

Aione
I apologize for the time spent, but it seems my friend for a year lost the desire to play this game, and since he was the only one with whom I could play, it is possible to consider the matter closed

A
Andrey Mankov 14.05.22

Aione
Can you help me? Prepare your anus

p
punks 14.05.22

Yes, I would not refuse help either) the server is dedicated, but I see it, but my friend does not, but who needs to open the port or do both need it?

A
An999 03.09.22

Maybe open ports in the firewall and router 26900 26901 26902 8800
And in the firewall, everything is probably better.