3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
roman225 25.11.19 04:13 pm

Problem: stopped working AC3SP.exe (Assassin's Creed 3)

when run writes discontinued operation AC3SP.exe . Game pirates Repack from mechanics crack from TATA . I have a Pentium 4 ATI Radeon x1650 pro 2GB of RAM .
Oh yeah, and escho I porils the binkw32 file and found this entry

TLOSS error
SING error
DOMAIN error
R6029
- This application cannot run using the active version of the Microsoft .NET Runtime
Please contact the application's support team for more information.
R6028
- unable to initialize heap
R6027
- not enough space for lowio initialization
R6026
- not enough space for stdio initialization
R6025
- pure virtual function call
R6024
- not enough space for _onexit/atexit table
R6019
- unable to open console device
R6018
- unexpected heap error
R6017
- unexpected multithread lock error
R6016
- not enough space for thread data

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.
R6009
- not enough space for environment
R6008
- not enough space for arguments
R6002
- floating point not loaded
Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Runtime Error!
167 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlinskiyBlin 25.11.19

I have the same crap, tried everything said here + put a lot of the cracks, did not help. Today gave the same installation CD from which you installed the game to a friend, he still earned the first time and no mistakes.

A
Alex46RUS 25.11.19

Nikiter777
did as you wrote, played an hour and a half but the toy began to fail, and when I went the second time I played for 10 minutes and threw all the same=(

s
samvel2 25.11.19

Well, what to do!?=(======

s
samvel2 25.11.19

I have stopped work program AC3SP failed!And when I tried to put compatibility with windows 7 that was not there with windows 7!Just a bunch of others!Tried everything didn't work out!

b
barlek1998 25.11.19

vlad creed
try driver vidyuhi update

P
Peter01564 25.11.19

Everyone here should write 7 ?

A
Atilla1989 25.11.19

ATTENTION!!! I was able to solve the problem, try and accomplish your goal, but first all in a row. Everything was fine, played with Steam006 crack, then heck to change it to a crack from Theta and all the... error at startup. Tried everything at random I found a solution. Go to the folder UbisoftGameLauncher launched UbisoftGameLauncher.exe click on the image Assassins, Play. The only thing that helped me. Is crack from Theta, if someone does not understand.

v
virus1264 25.11.19

The guys solved the problem with error stopped AC3SP.exe. updated the wood on vidyuhi, but to no avail. put vidyuhi on another computer and it worked.

only now the other problem is the stupid game I came to the theater, climbed onto the balcony and the game is stuck now what to do don't know

A
Anti-virus 25.11.19

None of your funds has not helped me....What to do next don't know...I Have a pirate for this game already got...PEOPLE, HELP.Really want to play it normally,without crashes(
PS
If I have a pirate...if who knows the decision write to the PM

A
Anti-virus 25.11.19

Nikiter777
did not help

b
bioshoker 25.11.19

who writes about the termination of the uplay.exe run as administrator.
PS I helped

O
Oleg12358 25.11.19

Damn help me I have not run the payroll live what is the problem
I bought a license and is not working anyone knows how to solve this problem please write in Skype or leave a comment on YouTube pliz!
Skype kiriakidi123

D
Drjvakin 25.11.19

Oleg12358
Another

D
Drjvakin 25.11.19

And can the DLC go?

M
M.A.g. 25.11.19

anyone have the name of the module with the error: atidxx32.dll here's the solution:

First read up to the end

1) Computer -> Properties -> device Manager -> display Adapters - > (your video card)
On the driver tab, uninstall driver. Completely.
2) Reboot
3) If the extension of the screen has become...not so, it means that everything went
4) Then go to the update center of Windows (start -> All programs), check the updates, say n number important. If you have pirated Windows, then make sure that checkbox was only an update for the video card. If activated then spit, do it all.
Install.
5) reboot
Try. If it does not, sorry

G
Grinyaa 25.11.19

roman225
It's very simple, just launch Uplay in administrator, and you will be happy!)

a
afrus 25.11.19

Guys, I solved the problem installing the driver 295.73 for vidyuhi (vidyuhi GTX 580). Before this nothing helped, neither reinstalling on other later versions of wood, no reinstallation of the game (license) or start Uplay in administrator...Try maybe someone else will help.

P
Pedagog98 25.11.19

Guys I bought the game downloaded and requires a key which did not exist what to do(((

Z
Zema07 25.11.19

hi all. has anyone solved the problem: Program AAC3SP.exe not working???

n
nsine 25.11.19

Zema07
specific solutions will not be exact
1)the system should not be lower than vista
2)update the video card drivers
3)to experiment with the compatibility and run as admin