3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mishazgetss 25.11.19 04:17 pm

Break the progress research (Frostpunk)

Well, cheaters, broke? Resources is easy, but the progress of research... If anyone knows - share. On the forum there is a CE table, but it is only three random resource. Resources are broken into 4 bytes :)
16 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artem Pavluckiy 25.11.19

mishazgetss
Please tell me how to hack the resources?

M
Misha Mishin 25.11.19

mishazgetss
micturation tomorrow will do,or Artmann)

m
mishazgetss 25.11.19

Artem Pavlutsky
With the help of Cheat Engine. Or do you all paint necessary? :)

m
mishazgetss 25.11.19

Misha Mishin
Antik too long can do. He is enough. Yes, there is CE resources easily broken. It would be interesting to research.

T
Toma Dan 25.11.19

mishazgetss
do a good deed for him and for others)

S
Serge Yukhno 25.11.19

Steam kernel is also 4 bytes written? And their method of trial and error to break a luxury.

x
xoen 25.11.19

Serge Yukhno
All resources = 4 bytes.

m
mishazgetss 25.11.19

In short, guys, there is a table on the CE forum https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/frostpunk.6560/ user ArmY of 0n3, which one click adds 9999 of each resource. But there is a first problem that breaks the first quest because of the large number of resources. My game crashed because of coal, someone for rations. He advises to write in the script is not 9999, and 100.

m
mishazgetss 25.11.19

This script is forum SE

With regard to conventional resources hacking using CE, then all is simple: 1. Start the game and, of course, begin to play. 2. Run CE, select the process in the process list (icon of a computer with a magnifying glass) of the game. 3. Distribute all the oppressed in places of work and watch the resources begin to drip. 4. Take a pause in the game, the memorized value, for example, coal 18 - is driven in the CE value of 18 and press pause. By sifting you will have 2 addresses that change. As for coal, it may 7 appear replaceable. We recommend not to use more than accommodates warehouse errors can occur.

m
mishazgetss 25.11.19

As for the script from the CE forum (link above)

G
GamesKnight 25.11.19

To hack resources in the game, the meaning of which is in management of resources. Never cease to wonder at the logic of cheaters

S
Setesh 25.11.19

GamesKnight
it is not, so relax)

C
Crammis 25.11.19

GamesKnight
Native, that's why write it ? If the crack, then see sense and catch fun...

Y
Yuzhanin.ru 25.11.19

GamesKnight
I, for example, was first without cheating,but some moments of the game were closed(such as technology or could not get to places to explore) due to the banal necessity(for me). Now with the cheats looked at what was there.

F
Filini Sav 25.11.19

How to disable AutoSave or reduce their number to a minimum.?

E
EzicSky 25.11.19

GamesKnight
I first go through the game normally a couple of times to sensations of to. That is, play, and then after this study. Break and so, and that, twirl in different directions to see what if... I do with all games. And in prestance just love to build a city, in the endless mode especially. Residents must oherevayut since the number of squares. we nájera captain ygnacio architect! speak to each other