3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chuck_Norris_ 25.11.19 04:17 pm

Gameplay differences from Far Cry 5 (Far Cry: New Dawn)

What are the differences of gameplay from Far Cry 5?
11 Comments
Sort by:
P
Proshedshiy bezdnu 25.11.19

Uh, the color pink and antagonists are female?

A
Ashley33 25.11.19

Very the eyesore around directly swayed from this acidity... I Hope fans of the gash Reshad return to their soft green meadows and forests). Heifers - fire) of ghazza). Oh well...added the car of loot - now gg still and hoarder - lifts tons of duct tape and wire. The main resource - spirtyaga) it all work. Returned hijacking a truck at his base (out of 4-one). Added reset packs with colored smoke (from Dain light). The deer are now pink, and the polar bear. Komrad if dead, then respawn in the menu only poultices from the herbs themselves don't come. And so all that was in 5-th part. Even the map is the same, but all rotten and overgrown with grass.
PS I have a question - what is there body kits for the Pooh no? I.e. down in the mouth and vpered? You are no shops or sights?

A
Andrew Nash 25.11.19

Part recalls Division (improvement of asylum), the gun shoots better than 5, optimization is better than 5, part 4 reminds faric (the expedition-raids) At grafanil better primal work. primal work for me personally, the franchise - the standard

C
Chuck_Norris_ 25.11.19

Ashley33
And about the LVL system please do not Wake as well as in extreme Assassin's Creed,Ah? Supposedly run like a fool around the map to task level ATO enemies pansotti are and you tell them a hundred lashes, and they though henna...

A
Ashley33 25.11.19

The most fun forgot - the enemies are now STRIPS KHP)) that is enough to make headshots - take off the stripes and the enemy will die. And tsyferki fly when damage - especially cool with Utica multihit attack))
Pumping then the bottom - very few skills, and those that have - and so it was in other parts. Binoculars, cat, bait, costume-flying squirrel - now that's skill. Plus two holsters, plus holsters for a second stick, plus pockets - additional first-aid kit, extra ammo, extra grenades. And skill for fast travel - I want fast travel is not to the checkpoints, and just to the card - swing skill. In short the bottom.
And complexity in the game. I started 3 of 3 - no one kills. If they lie, then baby picks up.

P
Proshedshiy bezdnu 25.11.19

Oh yeah, I arbolitovye - main novovedenie.

A
Ashley33 25.11.19

More insanity - it is possible the Outpost to pick up Sportage to drain, then the raiders back to give!!! and again they start to sugar)) In the second time they signaling the urge, I started, called, came paratrooper helmet, HP gold stripes. And I empty, fun, shovel at the ready only) Well there during the battle of the forest chela potikha out, supposedly passed by - are beginning to harness for you. In short, kicked the landing forces shovels. So then again the Outpost is back to give))). Did not try - not with the initial puhami.

So anyone figured out how to upgrade puhi? Or not at all?

A
Ashley33 25.11.19

Past the abyss
threw nafig, what is the cheat pulnul in deer - rebound Bolstad killed with one single shot...

P
Pro_Nursayat 25.11.19

Optimization is much better than Far Cry 5, 1050 the GTX - 4gb on ultra with HD textures gives 40-50 fps with overclocking.

B
BlackTigerTK 25.11.19

Ashley33 wrote:
So anyone figured out how to upgrade puhi? Or not at all?
As such, the weapon upgrades here. Just updating the munitions available to craft more advanced guns. For example, on the second level already can be crafted gun and a Kalash with a homemade silencer.

A
AlenaSAVA 25.11.19

Judging from the colors it creates the impression that the Apocalypse in the game came not because of some sort of nuclear bombs and the explosions of a large number of warehouses with toxic paint.