3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Narato 25.11.19 04:17 pm

Change models of weapons (Devil May Cry 5)

Hi all,this question maybe someone knows how to change the sword Dante to Rebel? So let's say went new sword ,and skill drive is only at the sword Dante. Thanks in advance
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkDante2008 25.11.19

Кирилл2517
to customize before the mission. But the sword of Sparda is also good, you're so vain. Swords different possibilities after all. He has no Drive, but is cast in the form of a braid. Since the first part.

N
Narato 25.11.19

DarkDante2008
The cast is ,and the rebel, the approach of developers to the Rebel and of course Sparda, I greatly angered,as the XS in the first VMI did not play,but 3 and 4 it was possible to use drive and Overdrive...what a rebel took this technique there is a big question...

K
KIBERMAX 25.11.19

Кирилл2517
After beating the game on hard difficulty Dante must die something like this opens a super suit and a new ability to store, type to use all the weapons you can choose rebel or the sword of Sparda, and yet play uluchshena sword Dante.

N
Narato 25.11.19

KIBERMAX
thanks went to go further)

a
ayyrasmus 25.11.19

Is there a mod to replace the models at the sword Dante in Rebellion, if this is what you wanted - https://www.nexusmods.com/devilmaycry5/mods/31

F
FallenGhost 25.11.19

KIBERMAX
KIBERMAX wrote:
...new ability to store, type to use all the weapons you can choose rebel or the sword of Sparda...
This can be done without this ability, it only allows you to set all three of the sword slots for weapons, and use them simultaneously. And the author of a theme, just a Rebel.

K
KIBERMAX 25.11.19

FallenGhost
I just in the story took place, this is not have that you can choose to rebel, then after passing the opened a selection of swords, my mistake I admit.

F
FallenGhost 25.11.19

KIBERMAX
Or after finding the Devil's sword Dante, or after beating the game impossible.