3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Focreybx 25.11.19 04:18 pm

[N Council] Trencansky barb (Diablo 2)

Actually gets run on consuls hammer and want something new for these purposes. The choice fell on BB Barba, but in all the guides that I recommend different gear, and often saying, that the gear from the previous guide like this myself. Well, in this regard, I want to know the opinion of local inhabitants (if there is someone who did similar trades, the General BSA).

PS. The Enigma, no and not yet in sight, so remember that when the Soviets (I advise you to buy Enigma haha, I already joked about this, is appreciated, so let's be a little more serious)
9 Comments
Sort by:
m
minovalo 25.11.19

Well, to Spoil the GF-beavers usually run (Zerkom or merc). Why would there need VV, Hz. The goal is purely runes?

F
Focreybx 25.11.19

Yep. Well and associated buns a La charmy, etc.

j
jibicbiu 25.11.19

Focreybx
You jump and all might be, merc all Kiley. You can add a mirror against immunol. Good will RV with crashingly and ignore target defense. If there is a stamp of identity and well-being. DMG rules. If the budget, the Merck gulliam, Ripert and trechery.
Barb dressed in a MF/goldfind of armor. If a budget then a standard Unico MF. Ring of dwarf, hand Alibaba. Of the skills max find item. If you entrust all work measurements, it is possible to swap naj's staff(75 TP charges).
Well, I see. Azzy unable to correct, or cast aside kakahami.
As Varick wearing a rising sun amulet. Hydra is not terrible.

m
minovalo 25.11.19

Focreybx wrote:
Yep. Well and associated buns a La charmy, etc.
And collect the usual stamped, SS, forti etc.

F
Firenessa 25.11.19

Ysho ect as an option the Ultimate gaed by Golder from the retard. from the bottom on the 2nd page of de common themes, thou wonder, not collected and not played HD

F
Focreybx 25.11.19

Firenessa
Collected, tests. For MF is a pleasure) and gold and it usually is

F
Firenessa 25.11.19

MF on the runes are not affected, wlile speed sweeps and runs, such a pleasure MF HD
Gather the Golder as the Hyde art over gold, thou no desire to see merc do BB and don't worry XA

F
Focreybx 25.11.19

Firenessa
Well, I mean the process of finding effort, not a feature) so I already called BB and happy as an elephant

F
Firenessa 25.11.19

Processes your processes depends on your Procesi, you want a quick process is near Sorka, because TP art of the immune that merc to help. Want izbrisana run the drum