3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NecroTV 25.11.19 04:18 pm

No support for 4:3 monitors, No support for ultrawide. (Devil May Cry 5)

Did not deliver ultravid, not delivered 4:3. Moreover, on a square monitor strip LITERALLY takes half of the screen, and they are not black but grey. In the end the picture has a size similar to a tablet and due to the grey bars gives the feeling of the intake of Turkey. Cool tried. While refund

If anyone has found a solution to the problem with the square monitors - please write
51 Comments
Sort by:
s
sapov 25.11.19

NecroTV
In 2019 sit on the square is a disgrace of the pitch of the boyars

R
RumerG 25.11.19

NecroTV
And whose problem?

N
NecroTV 25.11.19

RumerG
whose? Well, not mine obviously. I'm not 1 in the world sit on this monitor (not out of love for him if that) I just made refund and download pirates. To play in such conditions for 2 thousand I'm not ready. Do all the owners of such monitors. For them there is no problem - downloaded the torrent and play, Yes, still poorly designed, but at least not for 2K

f
foktor60 25.11.19

NecroTV
Buy a decent Monique.. Oh God I would understand if they are not all the permissions screens of modern monitors is not delivered as do some Japanese games supposedly Nioh, but there is no permissions square Monica and crows of refund it must be down once your PC has pulled the game and you still sit on the square Monica which between other things is very harmful for eyesight.

f
foktor60 25.11.19

NecroTV
Can then continue to sit on the bad monitor and spoil their health, and the pirate is not present.

N
NecroTV 25.11.19

foktor60
The fact of the matter is that my 650Ti will pull this game only with this monitor. And to do refund when I have a picture located in the rectangle of size 35на15 wabinski with gray stripes this is OK, I was't paid to play this garbage. For some reason, the developers rezika bother to do optimization for this monitor, these types are not, so good luck to them.

N
NecroTV 25.11.19

foktor60
Possible proof of harm?) It is like saying that driving a smart is more harmful than driving a 200ω kruzak. 1 difference is size and comfort)

N
NecroTV 25.11.19

foktor60
Oh, and since you are talking about pirates, then posherstiv the forum. Someone the incentive accidentally gave access to the executing exe file of the game without protection. And the game is already on all the torrent. I honestly bought it, they optimized it under my system, I honestly returned the money. Don'T see any problems here

m
mazinily 25.11.19

NecroTV
the Council take the Mat here for this ban

N
NecroTV 25.11.19

mazinily
never noticed that before, but thank you

m
mazinily 25.11.19

NecroTV
well, as the Council try the settings to change the screen resolution by the way what do you have it?

I just have 4 parts of the black stripes, I changed the screen resolution or if you will not help to wait until the craftsmen will release a widescreen fix

T
Tr1ada 25.11.19

sapov
foktor60
you're so smart where to go, the person means no stupid coin on a new monitor, they are 1-4 thousand

S
Shadow-Death 25.11.19

Tr1ada
well then bands will play, what's the problem... He came all your problems here show, that's it, and let me explain...

s
sapov 25.11.19

Tr1ada
To work so I have no cache. They now stand from 3K monitors on Craigslist, the student can buy

D
Dansize 25.11.19

Was working just the permissions on the license. At any resolution keep the aspect ratio. When choosing not the appropriate resolution and lines appear, selecting the appropriate resolution of the bands there. So, I don't even know what the problem describes the topic

s
saa0891 25.11.19

NecroTV wrote:
If anyone has found a solution to the problem with the square monitors - please write
Was the program Flawless Widescreen really don't know will it work with this game.
You can still try the config poshamanit with resolution and FOV.

N
NecroTV 25.11.19

mazinily
1280x1024. such in settings and costs. you can see that the picture is just fitted to width of monitor, height-just a gray strip)

N
NecroTV 25.11.19

Dansize
you have 4:3? I doubt it. I'm not from a head took it. It is evident that the picture just fit in the width of the monitor, it just scaled to visit in frame 1280 pixels

m
mazinily 25.11.19

NecroTV
try to change the resolution in the game put below and see the falls strip

K
Kotyak Uchenyy 25.11.19

still say there is no support of directx 9 for my xp / vista