3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex1gr 27.11.19 05:33 am

To Save Alyosha (Metro Exodus)

Good time of day. Can't understand it, or a glitch or something I not getting. A mission to save Alex , taiga, foresters. Hanging houses, all killed not far can hear some women screaming, I can not understand who is where and where is this Alesha!
28 Comments
Sort by:
w
walkris 27.11.19

alex1gr
Come on over, you don't get! Then you'll know where he is, and now need to climb the ladder(or whatever) up to the waterfall and go through the house over the waterfall, there will be two more guards.

a
alex1gr 27.11.19

walkris
I can't see them all killed, the arrow shows the house but where to go from there can't understand.

a
alex1gr 27.11.19

here the arrow shows but there's nothing there

z
zolthan 27.11.19

First, if you want to save Alyosha, you didn't have to kill anyone. Secondly, you need to eavesdrop on conversations in the camp, then you know what happened to Alyosha.

I have such a problem is also encountered. First, we need to listen in time around the campfire, then a couple of soldiers in the tower at the back of the caves.

w
walkris 27.11.19

alex1gr
the arrow is pointing on the camp, actually inside on the top floor there is a night visor

a
alex1gr 27.11.19

guys thanks for the help, figured out, went ahead

k
krichfal 27.11.19

you're such a passage it will not save, and then your business

w
walkris 27.11.19

I'm over the whole map killed 1 wolf, all looters, spiders and a bear (perhaps this beast is still alive).
Leh alive.

v
vitalik76 27.11.19

alex1gr wrote:
A mission to save Alex , taiga, foresters. Hanging houses, all killed not far can hear some women screaming, I can not understand who is where and where is this Alesha!
The most disgusting mission, since it must pass stealth all 3 camps. First the ruins of the summer camp (there at the end of the arrow of the compass shows the wrong direction, it is necessary to climb to the tower and take the rope), then forest camp, then the camp of the pirates in the swamp. Pranks can only be in the camp of bandits, in which you can get, if turn from the Church to the right, but the bandits can never go, and immediately go to the Church and further the plot.

S
SPR1GGAN 27.11.19

vitalik76
I not when did not bellow ,as at the first meeting with the pioneers ,when they peeled from the tree and told me to haul ass ,che klinanulo me and I stupidly went in the forehead ,as it turned out the crossbow is a slow weapon and I just fist punched all counter not killing ,in the end Leh survived
p.s a sailor a very good company and tea is good )

a
araveuG ehC otsenrE 27.11.19

vitalik76
do not have stealth to go through all the camp. The main thing - not to kill the pioneers. There was a situation when I had to take a boat and she was constantly watched a couple of pioneers. Went on them in the forehead, fortunately kits were in stock. All were cut down manually and Alyosha was not injured

v
vitalik76 27.11.19

araveuG ehC otsenrE wrote:
There was a situation when I had to take a boat and she was constantly watched a couple of pioneers.
Well, fortunately to stun them is not forbidden. By the way the boats were not pioneers, and pirates.

z
zolthan 27.11.19

araveuG ehC otsenrE wrote:
I had to take a boat and she was constantly watched a couple of pioneers
And banks you on that? Distracted, stole all life.

c
callmegod 27.11.19

Bandits that you can kill? I already pretty confusing this shooter, in which you can't kill anyone. Gave a damn crossbow, and entertained him banned. The whole game, blah, koryachkah.

l
leninV 27.11.19

If you don't grow cold to the game in the second passage to arrange a bloodbath all, even though it does not fit into the ideology of a proper passing game.

A
Ashley33 27.11.19

zolthan
and I'm not conversations overheard, and the camp on the shore were all killed, the couple surrendered surrendered so I told him everything about what Alyosha ran to the Church and the pioneers know that, while standing with their hands up, while I knocked him out. To kill the pioneers can not kill the surrendered - only stun.

z
zolthan 27.11.19

Ashley33
XS, I for the entire game killing only bandits and mutants. AI for bots like bread, so stealth through the game more than real. Or is it just I am not bloodthirsty.

K
KamikazE 27.11.19

Here I am after exiting the subway met Alyosha no idea what to do there.The bear had stopped,go to the cliff,there is allegedly of the tramway on the other side.There's only nifiga not work, and to the rope to get close to the carabiner to hang it as something stupid along the fence stretched...

A
Ashley33 27.11.19

KamiкazE
Alesha needs a script to go to the cable car and spin the drum the rope to pull. After the fall of the bears in the pit I have all the script was to the Aurora.

S
Sergey 82 27.11.19

Stealth has passed only one camp. The rest were all killed or stunned. Never fired the first shot and not killed surrendering (but shooting me and killed a lot of pioneers and pirates). Alesha alive. Interesting touch, during another shootout, out of nowhere came a female voice, meaning roughly the following: Guys, surrender, or he all peremjat. He's not a thug, unarmed kills. The floor of the camp with hands raised standing.